Why Did You Break Up?

Why did you two split up? Did you end it? Or did he?

- Thomas Shelby

You had caught Tommy in a very passionate kiss with May, his ex lover, in the stables after a horse she trained won. You didn't interrupt them or tell anyone, you just left. You went to your place and gathered your things and left Birmingham as fast as you could. You were so angry, hurt, and upset you just wanted out of there.

- Alfie Solomon

Alfie thought you were working as well as sleeping with the enemy behind his back so he made a deal that included you to loose everything you've worked for. Come to find out, Alfie was wrong and he had betrayed you to the point you almost shot him. Almost.

- Arthur Shelby

Arthur had took some of the opium and lost control of his temper and you were the victim who he almost killed from a brutal beating. John and Finn had to hold him down because he was not gonna stop until you were dead.

- John Shelby

The two of up had got into a nasty fight and John said he regretted marrying you and wished he had never laid eyes on you. You told him he got his wish and left him as well as his children that night.

- Michael Gray

Michael became too possessive over you. He no longer treated you like his wife, he treated you like property. He acted like you were his to own and you had to follow what he said. He would get into a fight with anyone who looked your way and never gave you air to breathe it felt like. So you left him one evening while he was away. Prolly caught you and you explained how you felt and she said she would not stop you but thought you'd regret it.

- Finn Shelby

Finn was too immature and would consistently flirt with other girls. You told him that you wanted a man, not a boy, and broke his heart.

- Isaiah Jesus

You got tired of Isaiah always following after Michael and Finn, getting himself in trouble and getting beat up so often. What really made you decide to leave him was when you were with the younger Peaky boys and a guy held a knife to your throat and dragged you off. Luckily, Arthur and John was close enough to be able to step in and save you, but Isaiah couldn't convince you to stay. You broke his heart but he understood your reasonings.

- Luca Changretta

Luca thought you were cheating on him so he killed the man who he thought you were having an affair with. You saw the man's blood on his hands and clothes and was so horrified that you left him. Luca later found out the truth and regretted you leaving.