Your Relationship w/ Them

This is gonna seem ridiculous, but what kind of love are they? Are they a good husband/lover? Or are they terrible? What kind of relationship do you have with them?

- Thomas Shelby

You have a complicated relationship with Tommy. Tommy tends to control things around him, or at least he tries, while you are someone that no man can truly control or tame. Like man, like his woman. You both are cleverly smart and independent minded, which makes you two butt heads often. However, Tommy can trust you to never betray him or the Peaky Blinders. Oftentimes, it's Tommy having to rush to save you because you've thrown yourself in the midst of danger either to save the Peaky Blinders or because you're being reckless again. Tommy is overprotective of you and will send men running for the hills (if they make it that far) if they tried to hurt you or cannot get the hint that you are not interested in them. If someone crosses you, they cross Tommy. He also likes that you can be a dependable solider when he needs you, always there to march beside him. You have proven your loyalty and love countless times and Tommy always reminds himself that you are someone he cannot lose. That's why he takes it easy on you most of the time. However, he is not afraid to hurt your feelings when you push his buttons or go against him. You often do it out of rebellion and you are the only one who can get away with it (not be brutally beaten or killed). You never learn from your mistakes and it angers him when you get into another mess he has to clean up. Thank heavens you're so fucking worth it.

- Alfie Solomon

You have a relaxed relationship with Alfie. Neither of you expect much from each other, other than respect and personal space. He acts as if he truly doesn't care but whenever you get close to another guy, Alfie cannot control his jealousy. If you go more than two days without seeing him or contacting him in some way, he will come looking for you just to make sure you are okay. He will act smooth and cool about it though. He would never admit it but he enjoys seeing you as well as being with you. When it comes to fights, he lets you get what you deserve. He won't play the knight in shiny armor in order to save you from the trouble you caused for yourself. He does not own you and you do not own him. However, if anyone were to mess with you or harm you in some way you did not deserve, they better know God before Alfie gives them the chance to meet him in person. You often doubt he will protect you or save you when you are in trouble but is always surprised when he does. Alfie likes his space and does not want a wife, only a beautiful mistress to keep him company on cold, lonely nights.

- Arthur Shelby

Surprisingly, you have a good relationship with Arthur. You are his wife and you stand by him no matter what. He does have an anger problem and it has often scared you to the point you felt you needed to spend a few nights away from home (especially when he got into using opium to make him feeling better). However, Arthur is your imperfect husband whom you made a vow to. You care for him the best you can and you remain strong for him. You are his greatest comfort and strength. You see the good in him and treat him as such. Arthur doesn't believe he deserves you and tells himself that every day. He has never raised his voice to you or talked down to you. If anyone tried to steal you from him or harm you in any way, Arthur would not hesitate to commit the most heinous murder. Seriously. You are the greatest thing to have ever come into his life and because of you, he gets to be a father.

- John Shelby

You have a strained relationship with John. You are an amazing stepmother to his children as well as the children you share together. However, as a husband and wife, you're terrible. John likes to talk FOR you and you like to talk OVER him. It often gets ugly because you two can never seem to agree on anything. While John would NEVER hit you or hurt you in any way, he often has to walk away from fights to clear his head because you get him so riled up. He complains about you to his brothers and Polly, but if anyone were to talk shit about you or suggest something terrible to "fix" his disobedient wife, John would tear them apart limb from limb. Whenever you do or say something that causes conflict with his family or the gang, he will take the full wrap for it. You two do have love for one another, it's true, but you two could use a lot of work.

- Luca Changretta

You have a toxic relationship with Luca. It's not that he physically abuses you (there's all kinds of abuse and they're all toxic) but he tries to dictate over you. He never lets you talk, always assuring you he will take care of things as well as important decisions. He impulsively spoils you rotten and then roughly complains about how spoiled and ungrateful you are to him. He is very touchy and kisses you a lot, very affectionate. However, if you anger him, he will grab you and push you up against a wall and threateningly warn you about the position your in right then. He will then eerily kiss your cheek and go about his way. If you tried to leave, not only would he probably have you hunted down, but you would come running back cause everyone who is enemies with the Changretta's or in association with them would go after you for all Luca has done. He would welcome you back with open arms and a "I told you so" attitude.

- Michael Gray

You have a one and a half sided relationship. What that means is that you love Michael wholeheartedly one minute while he only half-heartedly loves you then the next minute Michael is willing to kill a guy for even looking at you while you flirt with other men. The both of you treat each other horribly and ignore each other's efforts when it's offered, wishing for it when it's gone. Michael focuses on himself and his own growth so much he doesn't always include you in his plans or future. You do the same. You both are schemers and have passion for what you do love/desire. If only you'd work together, you'd be unstoppable.

- Finn Shelby

You have a loving relationship with Finn. Surprisingly, when Finn met you his boyish ways of going to girl to girl ended. He is protective of you and thinks about you when it comes to including you into family. You don't like the gangster life and you stick to your own business so Tommy approves of you, which is a first. Finn typically falls fast for girls but with you it took time and it was not love at first sight. He grew to like you and then to love you. It's true he is still childish and rough around the edges, but you make him a better man. He helps you loosen up and be more spontaneous & wild. You both are a good balance.

- Isaiah Jesus

You have an unconditional relationship with Isaiah. While your relationship may be difficult given the times, Isaiah has always been committed to you. He was a boy who liked to charm girls and play around, but with you, he chased you until he became man enough to have you. You help out with his father, trying to learn the Lord's word, and you help around like making meals for him and his father. Isaiah would never put you in a line of danger, always making you stay as far away from the gang as possible. Isaiah respected you enough to wait until he asked you to marry him to do anything sexual or considered wrongful due to you two not being married. He always gloats about his girl and holds you up on a pedestal. If anything were to take you away, Isaiah would lose his mind.