Chapter ³ - mixed signals

Next morning I was going to school with Amber and Natasha.

,, So? What you wanted to tell us about yesterday Lexie?" I was littlebit tired to talk about it but they are my friends, I have to tell 'em. ,, Nothing special I was at Baker's"

,, You been where ?" Amber was yelling on me. ,, Why would you do that?"
,, I don't know Amber I just did. Stop yelling on me you don't know anything about it"
,,Amber calm down i wanna hear details"

,, Okay so at first I was mad at him but then i don't know i felt like something changed and we were hugging and" Natsha stopped me

,,What ? Do you like him Lexie?"
,, I don't know "
,, Alexa how you don't know he has a girlfriend"
,, What ? Why he didn't tell me "

,, Maybe he is just manipulates you Lexis"
,, I don't believe you if he has a girl whats her name duh"
,, He dates Padma" Ouch, that hurts how long has he been with her?

,, Lexs are you okay?"
,,Yes, just tired" I was lying. Of course i can't tell them the truth even though they are my closest friends.

We walked into our class and started to talk with Ginny. A few minutes latter we heared the bell and we sat down at our chairs like everyday. When this shitty lesson with Mr. Gitten ended i ran outside and laid down on the couch.

I looked on right side and i saw Marcus he was talking with that girl named Padma. We had a eye contact for a moment and then he pulled her closer and kissed her.

,,Oh that bitch wanna make me jealous?"
Maybe Natasha and Amber was right at all.
I went home earlier becouse i wasn't feeling good.

I was home alone so I was watching Spiderman.
,,Tom Holland is hot as fuck"
,, Hotter then me?"
Oh yes. It was Marcus but i don't give a shit i knew it so i just looked at him and didn't answered.

,, Hey did you hear me?"
,, Yes i do"
,, Why do you leave earlier?"
,, I'm not talking with you Marcus"
,, Actually you are. Lex whats wrong with you ?"

,, Wrong with me? Why you didn't tell me yesterday that you have a girl?"
,, I don't have girlfriend"
,,And who was that basic hoe you was kissing in school?"

,, Why are you so jealous?"
,, Isn't that what you wanted duh"
,, You are so dramatic Alexa maybe this is why Press broked up with you"

I slapped Marcus face so hard that I feel pain in my hand.
,, Ouch what the fuck Alexa"
,, Oh no so sorry i didn't wanted to hurt you"
I covered my mouth becouse i just realized what i did. I felt bad for that.

,, Why so surprised ? You didn't slapped anybody in your whole life?"
,,No, only slap that i remember was that i slapped Abby's ass when i was drunk"
He start to laugh so i joined him

,, Are you gay or something?"
,, What no all the girls doing that on parties they are kissing and some other things"
,, I wish i was you girl friend too"

Wait what did he just said? Nevermind i just opened door with hope that he will follow me.
,, Where are we going ?" He asked while following me downstairs.

,, I'm going out with Ginny join us if u want"
,, Okay but please don't talk with her about yesterday"
,, I won't" He looked in my eyes very deeply for a long time.
,, Are we going or not ?"
,, Umm yes Ginny's house is this way"

,,Hi guys"
,,Hi Ginny you are looking pretty hot today"
I was a minute with her and i was already angry.

But then he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer I almost had a heart attack from those butterflies in my stomach. I started to breath very fast even I'm sure that he do this to every girl.