Chapter ² - latenight talking

When we were very close and Marcus saw me he run away.

,,Virginia Miller why would you talk to Marcus !?" Ginny was looking suprised and I don't even know why i said that.
,, I mean hi ginny"
,, Hi ? Whats ur name ?"
,,Natasha"
,, I'm Alexa and sorry for that"

,, It doesn't matter Marcus is such a dick"
Ginny said while she rolled her eyes.
,,Can we sit ?" Natasha asked very quietly
,,Yea sure I don't have any friends so I'm siting alone"

We sit down on the chairs but i was still thinking about what they was talking about. And then i started thinking about very bad idea.

,, I'll find Marcus and ask him about what they talked" i said to Natasha when we were leaving.
,,What? No, are you crazy ? You forgot about what he did to you ?!"
At first he did nothing to me, i don't really care what Natasha thinks. I'll do it and no one can stop me.

At home

Marcus live like 8 houses away from my house. It was 7pm and like usually he was home alone with Maxine.

She was my bestfriend but i think she's mad at me becouse this Marcus thing. I miss her so much so I'm going to their house to see her and to talk with Marcus.
I put on some make-up and left my brother Dustin home alone.

I knocked on the door about five times, but no one answered. So I start knocking louder.
,,What the hell is a garden on fire or wha-" Marcus stopped and smiled at me.
,,Hello girl whatsupp?" He has such a flirty voice. He was so annoying but I started to blush.

,,I - um Hi, can we talk?" I can't say that sentence without stuttering.
,,Yes finally, I've been waiting a month or two for you to come."
Marcus smiled at me.
"Come with me Lexie"
"Don't call me that, I'm Alexa for you"

My anger issues just can't be quiet.
,,Dude, are you on your period or what?"
,,Fuck you Marcus"
,,Oh you already-"
,,Stop talking!" I covered his mouth, hoping Maxine didn't hear that. And that was the time that i start asking myself why i went to his house.

,, I don't want Maxine to hear that Marcus"
,, Oh you don't ? Maxine !" He shouted.

,, No !" I grab his hands so he can't open the door. But suddenly Maxine open it in the second and I let him go and but I was kinda scared.

,, Hey Maxine Lexie wanted to see you "
,,Thank god" I start to breathing again.
,,Max omg so glad to see you !"
,,Hi what do you want Lexie you didn't text me for months."
,, I missed you Max" I wanted to save the situation but I felt that Maxine is kinda mad.
,, I missed you too Lex why you don't texted me?"

We were talking for a while, I telled her what happened and then i went to Marcus room.
He was listening to music and drawing woman.

,, Marcus? "
,, Shit you scared me" He grab the paper crumpled it up and threw it in the trash.
,,Lexie don't do it"
I smiled at him and I took the paper out of the trash. I was kinda surprised.

,, Listen i want to talk to you about everything"
I heard him, but I didn't answer, I was only interested in the woman on the picture.
,,Is it me?" I wasn't sure but that paiting was looking just like me and it was so pretty why didn't he tell me he could draw so well?
,,Did you hear me Lex?"
,,Marcus did you hear me? Is it me?"
He sighed ,,Yes it's you"

I start blushing again and I hugged him without thinking.
,,I missed you Marcus" i was about to start crying. Marcus pressed me harder but he was still quiet. I was very emotional now and it started becouse this little piece of paper ? I don't recognize myself.

After few minutes he finally started talking ,, I don't understand you Lexs you were so mean to me and now were hugging in my room? It's kinda weird"
With tears in my eyes this was all i could say ,,Does it bothering you ?" He stroked me and i felt safe with him.

,,Don't cry please we can talk about it when you'll be ready." I pulled him away and i sat on the window with him. I was pretty tired.
,,Marc i don't know where to start I'm so sorry" i was still crying and thinking about times when we were bestfriends.
,,Why are you sorry ? You did nothing to me"

,,I ignored you for 2 months and i was rude to you then i walked to your house argue with you and like 15 minutes later i start hugging you i don't think that it's okay"

,,Oh yes but it's not that bad i called you slut when i was on party and i show press the photo you send me a year ago"

,,What did you do?!" I pushed him in the shoulder with smile on my face.
,, But I'm so sorry i was really sad and i was drunk as shit " I put my head to his shoulder and i was quiet for a while.

,,My family didn't want me to going out with you becouse you smoke weed and drink alcohol"
,,What Alexa you do it too"
,,Yes, they don't know it " I said with smile on my face.

I looked into his dark brown eyes. He moved closer and closer to me
,,You have something in hair" Yes. This is what I wanted him to do. Absolutely

I start smiling and after that we were talking for hours about our lifes, traumas,relationships and family problems. I was really cold so he gave me his hoodie.

And i simply fucked up all this lovely moments with this question.

,,What is going on between you and Ginny?"
,, Lexs why are u asking this shitty question nothing I just slept with her"
,,just? Marcus youre such a dumb" I stand up and I wanted to leave.

,, Why are you so offended, you don't even like me Alexa so stop doing this please"
,, Who said that Marcus?" I sighed ,,Bye Marcus" I forgot about the hoodie and i went home.

In bathroom I calmed down and I was on my way to my room I open the door and started screaming.
,,God Marcus what the fuck are you doing here and why are you laying on my bed?!"

,,You forgot to give me the hoodie and we're not finished yet " I didn't want to see him again, I was still confused if I like him or not.

,, Can we please talk tommorow ? I'm going to die" he was quiet for a sec.
,, Do you like me Lex?"
,, Stop with that flirty voice and get out Marc"
,, I want you answer tommorow. Ma'am I'm leaving now bye."
,,bye"

_____________________________________________

I wanna say sorry for mistakes but my english is not on the level that i want.
Hope you like this one <3