Chapter 1: Enter Sophie

Chapter 1: Enter Sophie:

The sun shines brightly over the country known as Greece, home of its capital, Athens and many ruined buildings. Greece was also home to a bit of BeyBlade history as well.

Greece was home to many tourist destinations as well. A certain fired up team competing in The BeyBlade World Championships...

And the name of that special team of Individuals are Team GanGan Galaxy, representing Japan.

They were currently seeing the sites of Greece after their long and hard fought battle against Team Lovushka in Russia.

That was a hard fought battle, and Madoka decided that the team could have some down time while they were there.

"Wow, look at how beautiful the blue Aegean Sea is! And just look at how elegant the architecture is." Madoka, the personal mechanic and support member of GanGan Galaxy was the only person on the team who seemed genuinely interested in actually looking at the sites.

I've always wanted to come here." She states enthusiastically. "Greece is like Heaven on earth!"

The same couldn't be said for the rest of Team GanGan Galaxy.

"It's just an ocean full of water Madoka." The voice of Gingka could be heard from behind her. He was the team leader of GanGan Galaxy, who was just itching to get to his next battle opponent.

The voice of his fellow teammate, Masamune followed his as well. "This is boring, there are no Pandas or Koalas in site."

Gingka and Masamune weren't the only ones bored by Madoka and her tourist antics. The voice of their sub member of the team could be heard also.

"Ughhh! I'm tired of looking at old and ruined buildings, can't we just get something to eat already?!"

"Amen to that Yu!" Gingka said

"Now you're talking, let's get some chow already." Masamune replied.

While the bladers of the team whined and complained about getting something to eat, Madoka turned towards them with an annoyed look.

The fact that all they could think about was food, is what was annoying her, so she didn't hesitate to let them know that.

"Guys, you really don't get it, do you? We're in Greece, the home to many historical things and all you can think about is food?"

Masamune decided to follow up on Madoka's question. "Uhhhh yeah, if I'm going to be number one, I've gotta maintain an extremely specific diet." Masamune then threw a thumbs up towards the mechanic's direction.

"You guys are unbelievable." Madoka continued. "Can't you guys feel the romance in the air?"

That's when the Battle Bladers champion Gingka spoke up at what he interpreted was Madoka's nonsense. What Gingka was about to say definitely got his team all fired up.

"HA! BeyBlade is the only romance that I know about!" Gingka's response got Masamune and Yu to agree with him.

"That's right!" Masamune went on. "The only things I love are BeyBlade and being number one! Yea baby. Hey Gingka! And Yu, come on! Let's battle!"

Yu then excitedly shouts. "OH YEA! ITS ON!"

"Is that even a question?! Let's battle Masamune and Yu, I won't lose, that's for sure!" Gingka was ready to have another epic battle.

But before the three could draw out their respective Beys, Pegasus, Striker and Libra, Madoka stopped all of them.

"Guys stop it, Seriously, is BeyBlade are you think about?" Madoka, who growls in annoyance, instantly regrets her question.