ready to go

!!WARNING THIS PART INCLUDES MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDER, SELF HARM, BLOOD AND SUICIDE!!

Kai just stood in the middle of the room staring at the figure laughing infront of him, it looked like Kai but evil. It had black hair instead of fading red, red eyes instead of amber, in the spots where Kai had scars there were spots of flames, not big but still very much visible. Kai devided to try and ignore him by laying back on his bed and shutting his eyes tight together. He dozed off quickly as the ghost like figure was still talking shit about him. He had a dream, there stood before him his parents, his sister, Master Wu and all his friends. He started running throwards them but they just kept moving further, he sped up and so did they without even moving out of place. They waved at him as he ran even faster, he was put against his biggest fear of losing everyone he loves, he suddenly fell down into pure darkness and there stood his biggest enemy, himself. No, it wasn't the evil ghost like figure, it was the same person he was “Why are you hurting me?” it asked Kai, he couldn't open his mouth bcz it was sewn together “Please stop..” it started begging Kai who couldn't do anything about it, “You promised Nya to stop!” it yelled at Kai who was about to tear up “Nya trusted you!! You're a liar!”
“Liar!”
“Liar!!”
“Liar!!!”
“LIAR!”
“LIAR!”
“LIAR!”
...
It kept yelling at Kai who was covering his ears with his hands, he fell to the floor onto his knees shaking his head.
“Kai?”
“Kai!”
“KAI!”
Kai suddenly woke up all sweaty with water eyes and panting, he looked to his side to see everyone standing next to him. They heard him screaming for something to stop while he didn't even realize it. “Kai, are you okay?” said Nya with a worried look on her face, “Did I wake you up.?” Kai asked and everyone nodded, “Ah.. I'm sorry guys. I just had a nightmare, nothing else, haha..” he tried laughing it off “I'm going back to bed” said Jay and Lloyd followed him, soon the others also left, only Nya stayed behind to look after Kai. “I'm sorry Nya. The nightmares are back again.” said Kai rubbing his sweaty face “It's okay Kai.. but did you start again.?” Nya asked and Kai nodded sadly “I'm sorry Nya, I really tried.. It's just been so stressful since I got back and I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore..” Kai said as his sister hugged him “I'm not mad at you Kai. I'll stay next to you tonight, okay?” the girl smiled and so did the boy. The two dozed off after an hour of talking and calming.
The next morning
Everyone was in the kitchen while Zane was making breakfast for everyone. Nya woke Kai up who hadn't gotten much sleep that night due to the same nightmare. Nya helped Kai up to get changed “Are you feeling better now?” asked the sister “Yeah, thanks” Kai smiled even if he was lying. They both went to the kitchen and they sat down next to eachother, Nya started chatting with her fiancé who was sitting next to her, Kai kept silent. Zane gave everyone their food and they ate as they talked and laughed, everyone except for Kai. He didn't even touch the food but he decided to sit by the table bcz he didn't want to seem rude to just leave. When everyone was done eating Kai offered to clean up so nobody would notice that he hadn't eaten anything, everyone thanked Kai and he got cleaning, he picked up all of the plates and silverwear and threw all the left overs away. He was washing the dishes as he started coughing, he covered his mouth to make it sound quieter, when he stopped and looked at his hand he saw blood “Not again..” he mumbled to himself quietly as he quickly cleaned it off begore anyone would notice and he finished doing the dishes. The ghost like figure appeared next to him once again “You're killing us, Kai. You know that right?” the figure chuckled and placed it's hands on Kai's shoulders “Keep going like this and we'll be gone in a few weeks.” Kai knew he shouldn't do it but he couldn't do anything about it. All the food would just come up again once he had eaten it. Sometimes he would even throw up blood because of the lack of food and liquid. Kai took off the gloves he had used and placed them next to the sink. He headed to the porch to get some fresh air “If I go down, I will take you with me.” Kai said to himself bcz he knew that the figure could still hear him. The others were doing their own things and so was he, he devided to start training even though he was physically too weak to do so. He trained hard for the next hour and a half until he could barely walk. That was enough for him, it was around lunch time now but he didn't feel hungry, he just headed to bed.
Kai was too tired to even get changed so he just laid down on his bed, he didn't want to fall asleep but he was too tired to even fight his sleepiness. He fell asleep shortly after.
He woke up sweaty, as always. This time he was alone so he guessed he didn't scream this time. He got up from his bed and the figure appeared once again “You won't last another day, Kai. We're dying.” Kai knew it good enough but he didn't want to admit it. Kai got up and limped into the bathroom, he opened the drawer of the pills. He grabbed two bottles of different pills, he then tiptoed back to his room with the bottles. He opened them and poured the pills on his palm, he grabbed a water glass into his other hand, he was shaking but he wa sready for it. He took the pills and drank the water, he had swallowed them. “You fool! You're killing me! I had so many good plans for us!” the figure screamed, as Kai passed out on his bed, he felt like he was drowning.

To be continued, if it will be..