Out of here

“Really?” Kai asks in confusion, “Yes. Okay, since I know your name now, you may leave tomorrow noon Mr.Smith.” the nurse said woth a smile before getting up and leaving. “Master of fire.. But I thought fire masters were immune to fire.?” Kai thought that it was strange but brushed it off and dozed off.
The next day
Kai woke up a quarter past 12 wich meant that he could officially leave. He looked to his right, out of the window and he saw that it was snowing “It's beautiful.” he said to himself, he then looked to his left and there he saw a pile of clothes on the visitor chair next to him. Kai got dressed, he heard a knock “come in” he said calmly. The nurse walked into the room “Hello, Mr.Smith. Ready to go I see, just so you know I won't be telling anyone about you being here because my top priority is to make sure that no-one gets disturbed. Here put this mask on, the other nurses will go bonkers when they see you.” she handed Kai the mask and he took it, he put the black mask on. “You are free to go, sir.” the nurse said with a smile, Kai politely smiled back at her before leaving. As Kai stepped outside he felt the cold snowflakes land on his half covered face, he sighed. Kai started wandering around town with no thought of where to go next. He decided to rest on a bench in the park next to a pond with kids playing on it “I hope that ice is strong enough.” Kai said to himself as he looked at the happy kids who didn't have any problems to worry about in their lives, which was a good thing. Kai suddenly saw the eye cracking and a small boy fell though the ice, the other kids started yelling and panicking while running away from the pond “Hold on!!” Kai yelled as he ran throward the pond and ran straight to the kid, he could feel the ice breaking under him but he had to save the boy. Kai pulled the boy out of the water and put him on his back “Hold on tight!” he shouted as he ran as fast as he could off the ice which broke right after he got off. “Is everyone okay?!” Kai said out of breath and panicked but everyone was fine except the little boy, Kai brought him to the bench he had been sitting on just moments ago. Kai then said to himself “Okay master of fire, save the kid.” Kai then opened both of his palms and revealed two bright flames, he started warming up the kid with his own body and hands, since his body temperature was much higher than anyone elses. After about 10 minutes the kid was all warm and dry “Thank you sir!” the boy smiled at Kai brightly “Be careful next time, kid.” Kai said as he ruffled the blonde boy's hair, he got a flashback showing a boy a few years younger than him with blonde hair and a green ninja gi just like the one his sister had, he also heard himself say “I promise to protect you, Lloyd”. “Lloyd..? That name is so familiar but I just don't remember..”. The kid had tan home by the time Kai had snapped back into reality. He got up and started wandering around the town again, he saw a beautiful vintage blank house, infront of the gate of the house there was standing an old woman who noticed Kai and called him over “Oh dear! You young child are completely wet! Let's get you inside!” Kai and the old lady went inside together, she led him to the living room where the fire was lit in the fireplace and it was warm, Kai took off his outside clothes and gave them to the lady who put them to dry in the bathroom. The lady went to the living room and the two sat down on the couch together, the old lady gave Kai a blanket to cover himself with. “What were you doing outside all wet like that?” “I saved a little boy from drowning, ma'am” “Oh what a good kid you are!” she laughs “I'm actually 23 ma'am” “Ypu are still a kid next to me” they both laughed and started chatting “where are you staying now if you're from ninjago city?” “I actually don't have a home, I woke up from a 5 month coma today at 4am and I woke up with a memory loss. The only thing I remember is my sister, but I don't know where she could be right now.” “You poor thing! You can stay with me and my husband, darling. We run a bakery together about 10 minutes away from here so you can work for us in return.” the lady smiled and Kai agreed to the contitions. The lady shows Kai to the empty quest room, which will from now on be Kai's room.

To be continued..