Time blinked and came to August.

    In the Wanjiecheng Industrial Park, there are three factory buildings that have been built and opened, three dormitory buildings, and a twin apartment building under construction.

    Each factory building is very bright and tidy, with a height of six floors and a floor area of ​​5,000 square meters. There are freight elevators, elevators for workers to and from get off work, and central air conditioning.

    The working environment for workers is very good, and the treatment is one of the best in Jiangcheng.

    Now the workers in Wanjiecheng Industrial Park are proud to work here.

    The location near the main road is very good. After discussing with Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui, they built two 12-story comprehensive apartment buildings on the side of the road.

    The two buildings are built as twins, and the six floors downstairs are connected together. Each floor has a full 15,000 square meters, which is enough to build a super large shopping mall.

    The seventh to twelfth floors above are apartment buildings that are only rented and not sold.

    After the three factories were built, Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui put all their manpower and material resources into the two twin buildings.

    At this time, Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui were inspecting the Wanjie City Supermarket, which had already started to be renovated.

    The six floors have been designed and are now being advertised on TV and in newspapers.

    The first floor is the life and vegetable and fruit supermarket, as well as the God of Cooking gourmet package and beverage shop.

    The second floor is the flagship store of Wanjie Electric, as well as household appliances.

    Half of the third floor sells Wanjie clothing, and the other half is rented out to major clothing brands.

    The fourth floor sells shoes, suitcases, bags and so on.

    Half of the fifth floor is the flagship store and private rooms of Kitchen God Gourmet.

    The sixth floor is the most popular karaoke hall and private rooms in this era.

    Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu have put a lot of effort into this twin building, using the most advanced construction technology, and the decoration is also in accordance with the kind of decoration that will be very tall at first glance.

    She wants to make this Wanjiecheng supermarket a dazzling business card for Jiangcheng.

    All the money she and Ye Xiaoyu earned in the past six months have been invested in the construction of the Wanjie City Industrial Park, and they have also borrowed a huge sum of 10 million yuan from the bank.

    There is pressure, but it is also full of motivation to move forward.

    There are as many as 200 construction robots under Jiang Hui's hands. They can work 24 hours a day, and their work efficiency is super high. One construction robot can replace several ordinary construction workers.

    The Wanjie City Industrial Park was able to build so quickly, thanks to their construction robots.

    Even the city government was amazed at the achievements of the Wanjiecheng Industrial Park in the past six months, and praised Ye Xiaoyu, the person in charge.

    Jiang Hui hides behind the scenes, making suggestions.

    They expect that all the stores on these six floors will officially open on September 28 (the sixth day of August).

    Jiang Hui could foresee that after the opening of their Wanjiecheng supermarket, it would definitely bring more prosperity to the surrounding area.

    She also took the opportunity to buy all the vacant sites around her.

    She also bought some old private buildings and planned to renovate them for rent in the future.

    At that time, most of the streets around here will be hers, and she will be able to lie down and live a good life just by collecting rent.

    The renovation project on the sixth floor is in full swing.

    After entering September, advertisements for the opening of Wanjiecheng Supermarket flooded into the eyes and ears of the people of Jiangcheng.

    The gorgeous and attractive advertising paper made all the people of Jiangcheng who saw it wish that the Wanjie City Supermarket would open soon.

    The city government also attaches great importance to the opening of Wanjiecheng Supermarket.

    Ye Xiaolan, the second sister of the Ye family, told Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui in advance, and the top leader told her that on the opening day, he would come to cut the ribbon in person.

    Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui were very happy, it was like the leader personally giving them a platform. This news is really great!

    This time, after discussing the opening ceremony, Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu decided to invite professional personnel to plan and execute it.

    After the two discussed it, they decided to invite Feng Yuwei, head of the city's art troupe, to come out of the mountain.

    She has contacts, connections, and experience, and she will definitely be able to hold the large-scale opening ceremony and theatrical performance of Wanjie City Supermarket well.

    Ye Xiaoyu personally invited Feng Yuwei to come out of the mountain.

    Feng Yuwei also readily agreed, and promised to help them organize this large-scale opening ceremony and cultural performance.

    With much anticipation, the opening day of Wanjiecheng Supermarket has finally arrived.

    On this day, there were more dignitaries who came to celebrate the opening of Wanjie Electric City than last time, and the opening ceremony was even more grand.

    Jiangcheng TV Station, Jiangcheng Daily and other media also came here at the order of the city government to conduct interviews and reports.

    Ye Xiaoyu was wearing a white shirt, a tie, and a pair of black trousers underneath. He looked like a business elite. In addition, he was the president of Wanjiecheng Supermarket, which was really eye-catching.

    Those female reporters, actresses who came to perform, and some female guests all rushed to his side.

    But Ye Xiaoyu kept pulling Jiang Hui, who was wearing a beautiful starry sky dress, to accompany him to face those women who were staring at him.

    After seeking Jiang Hui's consent, he also happily introduced to these women, "This is my girlfriend Jiang Hui, we welcome you, thank you."

    For so long, Jiang Hui also deeply Feel Ye Xiaoyu's deep love for her.

    Although this is the business of two people, he has taken care of all the troubles alone, never annoying her.

    Usually as long as he has time, he will be with her.

    Two people work together, eat together, watch movies together, and hang out together.

    Their relationship also came naturally.

    Last night, Ye Xiaoyu once again confessed his true feelings to Jiang Hui.

    Jiang Hui originally wanted to wait until she graduated from high school before establishing a relationship with him, but now that the relationship between the two has developed to a certain point, she finally nodded and allowed him to walk as a boyfriend.

    Ye Xiaoyu's long-cherished wish was finally fulfilled, and he was so happy that he was going crazy, he was so happy to hug her around several times.