Jiang Hui smiled lightly, "Then go talk to him!"

    "Yes." Ye Ningxiang walked out.

    Seeing her walking up to Jiang Jingdong, Jiang Hui said to him, "Jiang Jingdong, come up with me."

    Jiang Jingdong hurriedly served the unfinished buns and drinks, and followed Ye Ningxiang to the lobby on the second floor.

    Jiang Jingdong saw the tidy and elegant compartment hall, and asked Ye Ningxiang with bright eyes, "Ah Xiang, is this bun shop really opened by our family?"

    Ye Ningxiang looked at him coldly, "This is Huihui and It has nothing to do with you or me, I just work here."

    These words were said by Ye Ningxiang and Jiang Hui after discussing, because they didn't want Jiang Jingdong to think that they made a lot of money and raised him. appetite.

    This man really doesn't have a clue in what he does. He thinks about it all day long, but he doesn't have any brains in what he does.

    At the beginning of the blind date, I saw that he was tall, with a Chinese character face, and he had a simple and honest smile, so I thought he was an honest and reliable man.

    In the end, he did not expect that all the misery in the first half of his life was brought about by him.

    Jiang Jingdong had a dull personality and was not good at words. Seeing Ye Ningxiang's dark face, he didn't know what to say.

    Seeing his appearance, Ye Ningxiang became even angrier, wishing that the man in front of her would disappear immediately.

    Jiang Jingdong owed several thousand yuan in debt, and someone told Jiang Hui that others came to collect the debt before the Chinese New Year when Jiang Hui returned home.

    Jiang Hui also told Ye Ningxiang about this when she came back, and Ye Ningxiang almost died of anger.

    At this moment, she asked Jiang Jingdong coldly, "Jiang Jingdong, before Chinese New Year, Tian Jinfu from Tianwu came to collect the debt and said that you owed them more than 2,000 yuan. Is it true?

    " Jiang Jingdong didn't know about the repayment of 1,000 yuan.

    Tian Jinfu still owes more than 2,000 yuan here, which means that he not only lost his capital, but also lost more than 3,000 yuan.

    Jiang Jingdong shrank his head, and answered bravely: "It's true."

    Ye Ningxiang felt angry, "You mean, the capital you brought, and the money you borrowed from my brother, all lost more than that. , and owed more than two thousand yuan to others?"

    Jiang Jingdong nodded with a bitter face.

    Ye Ning was so fragrant that he couldn't speak, this man is really useless!

    She has been married to him for so many years, not only has he not taken responsibility, he is also irresponsible, and now he owes a whole body of debts. What does such a man want to do?

    Thinking of this, Ye Ningxiang hardened her heart, and said to Jiang Jingdong in a deep voice: "Jiang Jingdong, let's get a divorce!"

    Jiang Jingdong felt as if struck by lightning instantly, his eyes widened, and he stared at Ye Ningxiang, "Ah Xiang, you, you say What?"

    Ye Ningxiang said to him word by word: "I said, let's divorce!"

    Jiang Jingdong confirmed that he heard correctly, and shook his head violently, "Never leave! We will not divorce! Ah Xiang, we have been married for so many years, and our two children are so old. I will not divorce, and I will not divorce even if I die."