They looked down and sniffed. "My mother and this random guy."

I widened my eyes of the thought of who this guy was. The guy who kept calling me and kidnapped me... sort of.

"Okay lets go." I said as we reached the top where Ravi, Conner, and Cara stood.

We ran to the door and grabbed the door to open but it wouldn't budge. "It wont work anymore." A girls voice called. The voice. The voice was the mother of Maddy and Estelle.

"Why did you kidnap them?" I asked as she made her way to us.

"Camila found out about my affair then told Estelle, making me the bad guy." She said as she stopped in the middle of the stairs. "I couldn't let it spread as word gets around the city real fast."

"So it was to hide your own problems Heidy?" Maddy said as she gripped her knife even harder. No answer. "Fucking Tell me Heidy!" She yelled.

"Yes.. but.." The mom said as she fidgeted.

"Fuck you!" Maddy said as tears fell down her face. "Fuck you! Fuck you!"

Estelle and Camila stood behind us to hide. The door opened and we looked at it for a second. I knew what we had to do. "Estelle! Camila! Run to the car, take the car keys and lock it!" I said throwing the keys into Camila hand. They ran and as we were about to, a hand stopped us closing the door, locking it with a key.

"Where do you think you're going darling?" a guys voice said. A familiar one.

"It's you too.." I said as I gripped my bat harder. "Are you the one she's having a affair with?"

he chuckled and walked toward the stairs. "Used to but not anymore, Darling."

Heidy's eyes widened and rushed down the stairs. "W-what?"

"I said , We aren't a thing anymore." He said as he smirked.

He faced us with his Dirty Blond slick back hair and faded beard making me gag. A sound came out Maddy making us turn to her. She gasped loud and dropped the knife.

"Louis.." She said as she teared even more. "Please don't tell me.."

Does she know him?

"Wait.." He said as he stopped and turned and saw her face. "Maddy.."

She sighed and looked at him with tears still formed in her eyes. "Please don't tell me that you kidnapped my friend and my sister.."

He shook his head and walked toward her. "I didn't know it was.. no.."

He was becoming to close and I didn't want him touching her or hurting her as she already went through too much. I moved my bat in front of her and stood in front of her.
"Watch where you stand, Louis." I said as I looked at him the look.

Ravi, Conner, and Cara followed behind me.

"Please let me-" He said until he stopped and froze. He fell to the ground making us look back up to see the mother, Heidy, with a knife.

Maddy screamed and fell to the ground. "Wake up Louis!"

Heidy came charging at Maddy and I grabbed my bat and blocked it. I threw a swing and hit her neck. "Back the fuck away." I said as Heidy got back up.

"Stay out of this, Pip." She threatened as she gripped the knife harder.

"That's something I can't do." I said as I swung the bat hitting her.

"That was one badass moment Pip." Conner said with a wink. Jesus. he's joking at a time like this.

I turned to the door and ran to it. I grabbed the door handle and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. "Shit. Louis, do you have the key?" I asked as he had his eyes open slightly on Maddy's lap.

"Its in my pocket.." He said softly as Maddy grabbed it and threw it at me.

As I grabbed it, I turned to the door and opened it with the key. It opened and fresh air welcomed me. "Conner, Ravi, Help me with Louis." I asked as I grabbed Maddy up.

"Let's get you to the car." I told Maddy as she sobbed quietly. As soon as she stood up and started walking toward the door, a sharp pain in my leg welcomed me. I turned my head and saw Heidy with a knife in the back of my leg.

Fuck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count - 1381 words

Note:

Sorry that this was short and took forever to post! I hope this chapter is okay and hope you guys look forward to the next chapter.

Also, Louis was mentioned in chapter six in Maddy's Memories.. So.. sorry if that was kind of sudden.

Thank you!!!

PINTEREST:
*copy link*
https://pin.it/UytWyAK