{ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛♡︎ducing }

𝑰'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬, 𝑰 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬

oc x niki

READ FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUND INFO!!

Face claim- EUNBI ( SOLOIST , EX;IZ*ONE)

LEE HYINA
NKNM; INA
31st DECEMBER 2005
CAPRICORN
BP; BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA

LEE HYINA was known as soft from her outside appearance, she got really good grades and everyone was jealous of her rich and popular lifestyle
but it wasn't all that meets the eye fun and happy, she was upset, unhappy and hurting on the inside her so called "amazing" rich parents were horrible and only cared about their family's appearance to other wealthy families. they hit her when she didn't listen which made her scared to disobey anyone, she gets downgraded by her parents so she'll do more to make her makeup look better or to make herself more skinny. and she can definitely say she has been eat less lately or even not eating anything. HYINA is attached to her earphones they are like a best friend to her, she loves music the mixture of the sounds bundled together gives her a smile, it takes her away from her troubles and into a new world that only the music could make. HYINA loves to sing, her voice is majestic and gorgeous but her parents had always convinced her that her voice is horrible.

- ISFJ
- lively around certain people
- prefers space
-  convinced that she's ugly ( when she's not )
- let's hate get to her and brings down her ego
- loves listening to music ( especially r&b she's a lover for pretty songs and voices )
- loves tv shows ( kdramas, cdramas and especially jdramas )
- can speak japanese pretty well but not fully fluent

- ISFJ- lively around certain people - prefers space-  convinced that she's ugly ( when she's not )- let's hate get to her and brings down her ego- loves listening to music ( especially r&b she's a lover for pretty songs and voices )- loves tv sho...

NISHUMURA RIKI
NKNM: NIKI
9TH DECEMBER 2005
CAPRICORN
BP; OKAYAMA, JAPAN

NISHIMURA RIKI, a transfer student from japan. he has always wanted a massive group of friends to hang out and have fun with but never seems to have the courage to ask anyone to be friends to he just keeps to himself, he loves to dance but never shows his dancing to anyone because he thinks it's embarrassing. NIKI
still isn't fully fluent in korean and still makes a few mistakes here and then, NIKI had always loved sport, the fun games with classmates and the competitiveness always kept him on his toes and he absolutely loved it! NIKI had never received love his family abandoned him at a young age and he was adopted by a very unloving family, that's why he made such and effort on his grades and applied for a high school in korea, too escape and find love, if he can't find parental love he'll find his solemate.

- ISFP
- keeps to himself a lot
- top in his class
- loves to dance to fast rhythm songs
- very sporty and loves things like working out and basketball
- loving for his solemate

____________________________________

A/: Hi! Welcome to my story ♡︎ if you don't like shipping please don't continue to read as shipping will be included in this story

Made: 3rd february 2023
Edited:
Words: 498