✦.°⊹• ii. diagon alley and the mysterious dog

༶•┈┈٠┈ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐ⩺┈٠┈┈•༶

⸻✦𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
( diagon alley and the mysterious dog )

⸻✦𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎( diagon alley and the mysterious dog )

✦・゚: *✦⋆゚:⊹    ⊹:゚⋆✦*:・゚✦

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 was filled with witches and wizards when Eileen arrived. You could barely move away from the fireplace as another person arrived. Others may have complained about how crowded it was but Eileen loved it, she lived in a really secluded area so it may have been because of that. The girl looked around in a hurry before she would be washed away by the tsunami of new comers and caught sight of her father doing the same. Once they met eyes the brunette quickly rushed over to him.

"Took you long enough. Now come lets go to Gringotts first!" Remus said as they began walking.

Eileen looked at him with wide eyes when she saw how far he's gotten with three steps. "Hey, wait for me!"

Eileen tried to stay in step with her father but he was much taller, meaning thet he could take much bigger strides, so she simply grabbed ahold of his coat letting that guide her. Diagon Alley was one of her favourite places to be at. The shops and the atmosphere gave of such welcoming vibes, except the bank of course, the goblins were pretty rude according to Eileen. That's why she always stayed outside while Remus did whatever buisness he had to, she didn't want to experience the rollercoaster in the huge cave again. It was horrible, the one time she wemt inside was when she was 9, Eileen got sick right after they arrived to their safe.

The two of them continued walking down towards the bank while Eileen looked around as if she was only there for the first time. The owls that hooted whenever someone passed or the grinning first years who just got their books or wand all made the brunette shudder in fear. She wasn't scared of anything but just simply imagining having to walk in the great hall, towering over the first years and everyone staring at her was horrifying. Eileen listened to the conversations about what house they were going to be sorted into. She didn't really care in all honesty. She heard about may great people from each house who weren't the stereotypes everyone thinks of. From gryffindor she knew all of her fathers friends, from hufflepuff there was Newt Scamander who Eileen idolises, from ravenclaw there was the Lovegood family and in slytherin, Regulus Black. The one thing Eileen didn't understand was why did they need to think that slytherin was the worst house to be placed in. Just because a few dark wizards were from there doesn't mean that everyone is evil. If she will be placed in slytherin she will laugh in the persons face who decides to shove their opinion onto her.

After about 10 minutes of dodging people the two of them finally arrived at Gringotts. Remus started looking for something in his pocket and looked over to his daughter.