✦.°⊹• i. escape from azkaban

༶•┈┈٠┈ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐ⩺┈٠┈┈•༶

⸻✦𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
(  escape from Azkaban  )

⸻✦𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄(  escape from Azkaban  )

✦・゚: *✦⋆゚:⊹    ⊹:゚⋆✦*:・゚✦

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 in Yorkshire, England which was rare but welcomed. It was the last week of august and the weather was starting to transition into autumn, hence the small breeze around the area.

A few trees have already started to let their leaves fall and many birds were beginning their journey towards the south. The little cottage beside the woods in a very secluded place, near no villages at all had most of it's windows open to let the morning breeze in.

A gush of wind made some of the curtains flap around causing a few papers to go flying into the face of a sleeping girl. She didn't wake however, she was a heavy sleeper. The 13 year old was halfway off her bed with her limbs bent in weird positions and a chunk of brown hair in her eyes. The blanket was twisted in an uncomfortable way around her, but it was also halfway off the mattress. Small snores escaped her lips as the birds chirped outside and the sound of the kettle came from the kitchen.

Suddenly a loud, deafening ringing filled her room making the girl shoot up from her position, resulting her to fall on the floor. Eileen groaned in pain and patted the floor in search of her wand and with a small swish the alarm clock turned off. The brown haired girl dragged her blanket down with her and almost fell asleep once more if it wasn't for her father barging in.

"I heard a big thump, is everything okay?" Remus asked concerned but let out a breath after seeing her daughter sign a thumbs up.

She rolled over and squinted at him. "What time is it?"

"Around 9 o-clock. Hurry up and get ready, your breakfast is getting cold." Her father shook his head and vanished through her door.

Eileen continued to lay on the floor and stare at her ceiling. She was everything but a morning person, it took her an hour to completely wake up. After her daydreaming session she somehow managed to get on her feet, hitting her toe in her bedframe of course, and waddled her way over to her cupboard.

The brown haired teenager didn't bother to spend her precious time on picking out an outfit for the day so she just got on whatever her hands touched first. It was a boring pair of brown jeans held up with a belt and a knitted grandpa sweater. It was Remus' sweater back in his days at Hogwarts but gave it to Eileen once she sort of grew into it. He didn't know about her calling it a grandpa sweater though.

Speaking of Hogwarts, it was only two more days until the two of them would be attending the wizarding school in the scottish highlands. Remus got a job offer as the new defense against the dark arts teacher and of course he accepted it. With that decision Eileen's fate was also decided, she was going too. Her nerves were already killing her and she was absolutely terrified of meeting new people. Her trunk was already packed with her most important stuff since she didn't want to leave it for the last minute.