🌸Mistuba x Reader🌸☁️FLUFF☁️

(All rights for Toilet Bound Hanako kun go to Aidalro)
Y/n POV-

Mitsuba was pacing back n' forth, obviously
frustrated. I watched him confused, every-time I
tried to communicate in some way to him, he would
ignore me.

"Do you need maybe a glass of water or something?"
"Please just tell me whats wrong? I don't like seeing you this way.."
"You're starting to worry me,"
"Maybe your having trouble with something?"

He didn't budge at all, not even a irritated expression directed towards me to tell me he wanted me to stop and leave him alone for a little bit.

"Please just spill to me whats wrong.."
"I just want to help you.."
"I won't stop until you at least give me a sign your oka-"

He snapped.

"WILL YOU LEAVE ME BE FOR 2 SECONDS? DO YOU HAVE ATTACHMENT ANXIETY OR SOMETHING? GEEZ I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I LET A WEIRDO LIKE YOU HANG AROUND ME SO OFTEN-GO FIND SOME PEOPLE WHO WOULD FOR SOME REASON WANT TO HANG AROUND SOMEONE AS ANNOYING AS YOU!"

"...."

I understood he was frustrated so I tried my best not to take it to heart, but it still caused a pang in my heart

My eyes widened as tears were threatening to spill through the corner of my eye. I tightly held my hands together while looking down.

"I understand.."
My voice came out a bit cracked and shaky.

I quickly ran away before he could say anything
in response, that is if he even bothered too..

-time skip to the next day 👍-

Yesterday was still fresh in my head as if it had
happen an hour ago.

I was planning on going to the garden for lunch with
Nene and Aoi. I was walking down the stairs until I felt my self fall.

'damnit! why me!'

I was preparing for the harsh impact, but that impact never came. something, no, someone caught me from behind. The person swiftly pulled me into a tight hug.

 The person swiftly pulled me into a tight hug

(like this 😼) -also not my art-

My breath hitched, I was still shaken up from almost falling, so I was pretty much a statue. When I got out of my little transe, The first thing I noticed was the persons scarf and pink attire.

Then it hit me,

'MITSUBA?'

Before I could react, I felt his hot breath on the tip of ear, making me burn up a little. Softly, he spoke,
"Can we..talk please..?"