chapter one - hype house

"ava are you almost ready" "yes don't rush me"

I quickly got off the phone with taylor and raced downstairs. Noah, my older brother, wants me to come and meet some new people since we recently moved to LA. I was kinda forced to come but i love it here. When I was younger i was on dance moms so i lived in la for a couple of years but after the series ended i moved back to arizona with my family. When Noah was offered to move into the Sway House my parents said it was a good thing if i came too so i could get more publicity but it is just a nice way to tell me that they want me to stop annoying them. So Noah and me both moved into the Sway House. Though i am not apart of the group i still hangout and post with them.

"what took you so long" Bryce asks "i had to show tay my outfit" I say like they should have known that. "you need to start showing her your school maybe that will get you to do it" Noah says rudely. I roll my eyes and we all walk out the door together.

"so who am i going to meet today" I ask

"this guy named larray and the other hype hosue members" Noah says

"i wouldn't have dressed up then" I exclaim upsetly

"well we are gonna take you to a restaurant in the beach and you can take photos" Josh tells me trying to bribe me.

"ok that makes up for it" I say

"yeah we thought so" Josh says

"you love food" Noah states

"are you calling me fat" I say jokingly

"no" Noah says sternly

"well... i'm kidding im kidding" Bryce jokes.

.
.
.

We walk into the house and I see Dixie and her dog in on the couch.

"hey boys" She syas. She gets up and walks over to us. She kisses Griffin on the cheek and gives me a hug.

"i love your bodysuit" She says "thanks i just for it from princess polly they were having a sale so i thought i would try it out" I say "i may have to borrow it sometime" She laughs. The boys have left by then and have walked over tot he couch and sat down. Dixie and I go into the kitchen where most of the girls i like are.

In the hype house there is a bunch of clicks/groups. First my group, the group that is the best, the group that isn't fake and stuck up, so we have Mia, Kouvr, Dixie, Avani, Charli, and me. Then the pick me girls olivia, darianka, daisy, and addison rae. The boys have their groups too which is drunk people and entrepreneurs.

"ok ava come here" Noah says. Dixie and me walk into the living room and then we sit down on the couch. "ava this is the wright brothers and this is the one and only larray" Noah says. "oh hey i'm ava" "we know your the most famous girl in the world right now" Larray says "yeah if someone doesn't know your name they are under a rock" James says "i think we would make a great team together the hot gay guy and the homophobic teenager" Larray says making everyone laugh. "yeah ok come on let's go film something" I say. Larray skips behind me and grabs my hand and we skip outside onto the patio.

.
.
.

"ok we have to go to dinner" Bryce says "yeah it's getting late" Thomas says.

"shotgun" I say and run away to the car. I open the door and hop into the front seat. Josh picks me up and throws me out of the car. I climb back into the car and tried my best to push him out of the car. Finally Bryce helped me and pushed Josh out of the car.

I plugged up my phone to the car and it started playing my playlist. Everyone started vibing except for Noah.

"how do you know these songs" Noah screams over the music. "because my room is right next to Josh's" I scream back. Noah glares at Josh.