"Wow your excited huh?"

"yep! i can finally make friends now and be happy! Away from dad, a new fresh start yknow?"

"what do ya mean? you didn't have friends?"

"No, people didn't like me because i'm your little sister and they thought i was a bad kid too."

"Oh my gosh Vally.. i'm sorry i didn't know they would do that"

"Nah i dont really care. I liked being un-bothered." i stopped skipping and caught my breath.

"We're almost there. That's the Curtis' house. We can stop by later" he said pointing to a little house with a fence around it

Once we got there, i loved it.

It was a perfect house for us! It was a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house. I was super excited.

"So uh, How much is it?" Dal asked the sales guy

"Well this here house is around... $878. Do ya like it? I could sell it to ya right now if ya'd like. we've been tryna sell this house for ages."

"We'll take it!" Dally said.

I pulled out $900 and gave it to the guy and he gave me the change back.

"I could get ya a Uhaul for free if ya'd like too."

"That's be perfect. Thank you man."

He told us to get in his car and he got the uhaul for us. Dally got in it and we drove back to Bucks.

"Heyyy Buck, I'm finally movin' out. Me and uh, my lil sis here are gettin a house finally."

"Congratulations Dally! About time ya stopped bumming around my place eh?" He patted his back and walked off.

Today was closed since we were going to be moving a bunch of stuff.

Once we got it all out we drove to the new place. There wasn't much to move.

Just a fridge, table, coffeee table, tv, twin sized bed, a little couch, and some kitchen appliances.

We unpacked everything and Dally decided to sell his small bed so he can get a bigger and better one. He sold the frame too so it was about 30$

He sold his old TV too for 35$

We put the old couch in and fridge too and all the kitchen stuff.

We went to the Curtis' and decided they could help us shop for new stuff in the house.

We were just going to get new everything since what he has was basically falling apart at the seams, had holes in it, or was dirty beyond repair.

Dally just.. walked into their house? Without knocking or anything.

Anyways the house erupted with "Hey dally"'s when he walked in.

Pony spotted me and waved and came over to me.

"Hey Val, How ya been? Ya like Tulsa so far?"

"Yeah! It's a lot more calm then New york, it's super weird how friendly people here are.."

"Oh, yeah. We're not a big city. We're a small town so everybody knows eachother! It's pretty great."

He looked me up and down and got pink a little.

I burned up a bit too not gonna lie, He was mighty fine.

"Y-your outfit.. looks super nice. Orange looks good on you." he muttered just loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh my! Thank you Pony, that's so sweet!" i said smiling.

I had more of a transatlantic accent.

Not like dally, he had a strong New York accent though.

I liked the way they talked in movies so i liked to imitate it as a joke, but now it just stuck with me.

I pulled him into a hug. I'm a big hugger, Hugs are always good.

He got startled a bit but i don't care. He better get used to it.

I let go and we all went to the furniture store.

It was huge.. in that store.

We went to the Beds first

"Oh shit, i gotta go get the Uhaul. Stay here with the Curtis' and i'll go grab it. Keep an eye on her Darry."

"Will do." he said putting his hand in my shoulder.

"Alright guys, Soda, Pony, No screwin' around, ya hear?"