After the door to the studio was closed and Lani had checked no one was around, she turned to face seungcheol who's face contorted to worry as he saw tears in the corners of Lani's eyes. 'What's wrong Lani, did you hurt yourself?' He said as he placed his hand on her shoulders. Lani shook her head as tears started to fall down her cheeks as seungcheol wrapped his arms around the younger, feeling down himself at his youngest soulmate being upset and him not being able to comfort her fully. After a minute Lani realised the situation and immediately separated from the older and wiped her tears 'I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that!' Seungcheol smiled 'it's okay now what did you need?' Lani remembered what she was going to ask before taking a deep breath. 'Could you maybe um show me your marks,its okay if you don't want to I would tota-' Lani was interrupted by seungcheol pulling up the sleeve of his hoodie and showing his marks to lani. 'Uh thanks' Lani retorted while assessing the marks.

Just as Lani had thought all of the marks on seungcheol's wrist matched the ones on hers. 'Seungcheol?' Lani asked with her eyes still focused on the soulmarks. 'Yes lani, what's up?' Seungcheol now had even more hope in his eyes then before. 'What would you say if I told you that I had your marks?' Seungcheol smiled finally happy that Lani knew of their relations. 'I would say that I already knew and was just waiting for you to find out so that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable.' He answered truthfully as Lani looked at him in the eyes. 'Wait so your not mad about it?' 'Of course not and before you ask none of the other boys are either' Lani was surprised one because all of the boys knew and two because they didn't hate having a worthless little girl as their soulmate.

'So none of you are upset that a group of talented people like you have a useless soulmate that forgets everything and doesn't have anything special about her, to quote somethings I heard before.' Seungcheol didn't know who had told her that but in his eyes and all of the other boys eyes Lani was a perfect human being that just needed a little help to get her self esteem up. 'No and you can't forget any of that cause I know at least 13 people that think none of them are true!' Lani sent a small smile to seungcheol before stating that she was going to go to the bathroom.

After Lani was out of sight seungcheol opened the door to the dance studio with a gloomy look on his face to mess with the rest of his soulmates. minghao was the first to notice the look on his face and he immediately ran to the older boy and embraced him tightly. Seungcheol returned the hug and placed his head on minghao's shoulder so that his mouth could not be seen. Seungcheol whispered in minghao sear 'hey hao im okay I'm just tricking everyone Lani's just in the bathroom.' Minghao let out a small giggle before releasing the elder from his embrace.

As seungcheol was looking at the group who all had worried looks on their faces, he couldn't hold in his laughter and he fell to the floor laughing, 'nothing bad happened, why do you all look so concerned?' Was heard between the oldest's laughter. The rest of the boys minus minghao sighed as jun asked the question on everyone's minds. 'Wait where's Lani?' Seungcheol had now sat down with minghao on his lap as he answered the question 'she just in the bathroom don't worry, oh and she knows by the way' Seungcheol stated swiftly as everyone else's faces were now full of shock. 'wait really?' Was heard from mingyu and seungcheol turned to look at him. Seungcheol was now back in a serious mood as he explained the situation 'yea she pulled me outside so she could ask me to show her my marks, but I'm pretty sure she thinks she's terrible soulmate material cause she cried beforehand and that kept asking if we were mad about it. I don't know though.'

After 5 minutes of talking the door to the studio opened revealing a very nervous looking Lani peeking her head in. 'I'm presuming you've told them?' Seungcheol nodded as Lani slowly made her way over to the boys and sat between seungcheol and chan.

As everyone waited for someone else to start a conversation chan spoke up, 'well it's currently 5 past 1 in the morning and I only booked the studio till 1 so we have to get going.' With that everyone stood up and picked up their bags before filtering out of the room. They instinctively walked in pairs however this time there were actually enough people for it to be even,Lani was paired with Soonyoung. 'So Lani I'll ask for everyone, are you okay with having us as your soulmates?' Lani immediately looked up at the older and shook her head 'yea I'm glad it's you guys actually, you seem to be the only people in my life other than my parents who have stayed with me for more than a few months.'

Soon the group were stood outside of the building, 'are you getting picked up Lani or would you like us to walk you home?' Asked jeonghan. 'Uh well I've got no one to pick me up so if you guys don't mind' Lani said afraid that she was being a nuisance. 'Sure we don't mind at all!' Was heard from seokmin as he grabbed Lani's hand and began to walk in the direction of both houses and everyone else followed. 'Lani-ah, if you don't mind me asking what did you mean by you don't have anyone to pick you up?' Lani tensed but answered Joshua's question anyway. 'Uh my parents are on a business trip and they don't com back till around August, they're back in England living with my grandparents. And my auntie and uncle despise me and to be honest I hate them to.' The boys looked at their new maknae sadly before they reached Lani's house.

They walked her up the drive ant to her door before Lani spoke up, 'well this is my stop, thanks for walking me and I really enjoyed today, talk tomorrow? Also I just realised only chan has my number so just give me a second' was heard as Lani unlocked and opened her door running into her kitchen and leaving it wide open, she returned with a piece of paper in her hand. 'Here!' She said as she placed the piece of paper in mingyu's hand and curling his hand into a fist and looking into his eyes. 'I'm trusting you not to loose this gyu, please don't drop it I don't want a random weirdo calling me every night.'

While finishing her request Lani walked back to her door before stepping into her house and putting her bag down before facing the boys again. 'Do you mind if we come round tomorrow Lani?' It was vernon's voice that was heard ' you know to talk?' Lani nodded hastily before minghao spoke up 'well we'll see ya tomorrow then Lani' he spent a smile in her direction as she replied with a 'cya' before all of the boys turned around and started to walk off. Only turning around again to wave at her again from the bottom of her drive?

Lani shut the door when they were out of her sight, before turning the light on and leaning against the wall and sliding down it. She was so happy that she had found her soulmates.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

As the boys turned the corner and they were sure Lani couldn't see them any more, they stopped in their tracks before turning and grinning at each other. 'I can't believe we found her' wonwoo whispered under his breath. 'Yeah' seungkwan said through a smile 'and it's all thanks to channie' jun wrapped his arms around the younger as seungcheol spoke up. 'Right I know we're all happy but we need to get home before we all catch colds' he smiled 'come on we can celebrate when we get home!' He said while doing a shooing motion with his hands. As his 12 younger soulmates walked off, seungcheol couldn't help but smile as he, the rest of the boys and Lani now all felt complete.

A/n- what's this a double update! And this one's even longer! And it's the chapter where she found out! Wow that's a lot to think about! Well I was bored so again just the usual not proofread and I really hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if this chapter felt like it was dragging :)