- A Heated Night -

Well Ghostlings, I'm back with some fucking smut 🥲👍 hope y'all like it

DISCLAIMERS: SEX, LOTS OF IT

THIRD PERSON POV:

There were nights when Wilbur comes to Las Nevadas, but Quackity won't even try to get him out, but instead enjoy his company.

Well let's say that their whole 'enemies' relationship died down and they started to be friends that lead them to having an intimate relationship (A/N: Talk about enemies to lovers lmao)

The two men came out of the bar the shorter one owned since it's his country,and stumbled to go to Quackity's house, all drunk and fucked.

When they finally got there, Quackity opened the door struggling, and Wilbur suddenly pins him to the wall, roughly kissing him messily which Quackity got surprised of.

Quackity pulled out, that made Wilbur realize that he may not have liked that "Do you not like me to continue darling?" He asked, genuinely "Of course I do but can we take some time to close the fucking door first? I don't want someone pass by me getting fucked by you Will" he said, chuckling as he closes the door to his apartment, "Let's move to the bedroom?" Quackity asked, which Wilbur agreed to as he carried the shorter, bridal style to his bedroom.

When they got there, Wilbur dropped him on Quackity's king sized bed, as they continued to heavily make out, and there Wilbur started in Quackity's neck, which made Quackity slightly moan, he makes marks all around his neck and chest, now when he went to the chest part, he looked onto the two little buds that Quackity has, and decided to suck on it, that made the shorter man moan even louder "J-just hurry up already~" Quackity slurred impatiently "Wait a bit darling, I'm just savoring your body" the Brit replied, licking his lips, he starts to palm the shorter's visible bulge, that made Quackity's eyes widen, as he starts to moan once again, Wilbur starts to get Quackity's dick out, and starts to jerk him off "A-aAaHh~" Quackity moaned, feeling pleasure all over as the brunette slides his hands up and down to his cock (A/N: AY WTF).

Quackity starts to moan louder, which was a sign that he is about to cum that made Wilbur stop, and this made Quackity whine impatiently, "You want it baby?" Wilbur asks teasingly which Quackity eagerly nodded to, "I need words darling" Wilbur said in a teasing tone "Y-yes Wilbur~ I want it, I want it so bad~" Quackity said lustfully, as he lays down to Wilbur's pants and reveals his throbbing dick, which Quackity licks his lips to, he starts licking the tip, that made the taller moan, and after the Mexican stops with teasing, he starts sucking, that made him gag a bit, when he started moving, the British pulled his hair and starts face fucking him, that made the shorter moan loudly, as the pace became faster and faster, the more noises came out from the two men.

"I'm about to cum love, so pull out if you don't want to swallow" Wilbur warned the shorter, which Quackity pulled out, but leaned his head beside his cock "I want to try to swallow" he says, as he never tried to swallow it before, as he puts his mouth to his cock again, that made Wilbur let out his seed, that filled Quackity's mouth that he swallowed, he pulled out, trying to adjust a bit because of being startled "are you alright there darling?" Wilbur asked worriedly, "Y-yeah I'm alright...that tastes good~" he says, as he showed his tongue with some white substance in it to show that he did in fact swallow it "What a good boy, for that I will be giving you your reward~" Wilbur praised, as he pins the Mexican to the bed, meaning he flipped both of them over, and lined his dick that has some precum in it to the shorter's hole, that made the shorter moan, and Wilbur continued to put in more, that made the Hispanic arch his back, making more noises out of pure pain and pleasure until it was all inside him, "Are you okay Q? Does it hurt?" Wilbur asked, making sure his love is doing alright "Y-yeah just give me some time to adjust.." "Alright then"

After some time, Wilbur started to move when Quackity adjusted already, Quackity let's out shaky but loud moans, as Wilbur fastens the pace, as the tears duct in Quackity's eyes, and those tears of his comes out, Wilbur noticed it and he kisses them out, as he puts his hands on Quackity's back and pulls him up to sit in his lap, still inside him, and that made a more bigger stretch that made Quackity let out a scream like moan, "It's alright darling, we're almost done" Wilbur reassured, kind of feeling bad for the other, as he helps the little one bounce up and down to his dick, they both reached their climax, as they let it all out, and the Hispanic boy was really getting tired, "W-wilbur~ aAH! Let's stop now please, it hurts.." Quackity mumbled, more tears coming out as he leans in the brunette's broad shoulders "Oh I'm so sorry darling, does it hurt?" Wilbur pulled out, worried for the other "I-it does... But it feels really good" Quackity said, tiredly "Aw I'm sorry baby" Wilbur said, as he kisses the ravenette's forehead, "Let's clean up first before going to sleep yeah?" And with that, he picks up the duck hybrid to the connected bathroom, and lays him to the bathtub in a relaxed position and opened the water to fill the tub.

He changed the sheets while the tub was still filling up, and prepared Q's sleeping clothes and his clothes that he left in his abode for these kinds of things.

He comes back to see Quackity passed out in the bathtub calmly, as the bathtub is still filling up, he gets in the tub with the shorter and got the shampoo and puts some on Quackity's hair and massages his scalps "Mmhhh..." Quackity mumbled, feeling relaxed with his massaging "Love it dear?" He smiled warmly "Yeah... Thank you" Quackity thanked Wilbur, half asleep "It's no problem love, love you" "love you too Wil".

And there they slept exhausted with the activity and it was all peaceful.

Word count: 1076 words

Holy shit this chapter made me cringe with the words I used here 💀 but yeah that's all for today, hope y'all like it and see you on my next update!!