my boyfriend was taken by his arm by his father for a conversation once again, hopefully a man-to-man kinda before-marriage-preparation conversation.

gavi knew that i wanted to have a family as soon as possible. both of us weren't the biggest fans of going out, we only did when our friends were with us, and even if we went out, we never stayed for long.

i love children and love spending time with the family, so a pregnancy and my own wedding is a dream. he wanted to focus on his career for now tho, completely understandable. i didn't want to push him into something he wasn't ready for.

our relationship was kinda hectic, yes, but we didn't want a hectic marriage or pregnancy so we took our time with that. even though i gave him some hints if i'm being honest. maybe some ring inspo or cute baby outfits ;)

we all sat down at the table ready to eat. it was just a chill get-together so the women just had a glass of wine and the men some whiskey.

aurora stayed at her parents house. gavi and i were getting picked up from my brother later, we celebrated frankie de jong's birthday at the club, meaning we need to get home first. this for example, is an occasion for us to go out, i'm not sure if we would go if it was just for fun.

aurora, her mum and i had a super great girl talk. that's something i loved about both of them, you could tell them everything.

we finished dinner but still sat outside and talked. all of a sudden my boyfriend stood up and excused himself. he said he needed to do an important call. don't know what was going on.

when he came back we sang for his mum and ate the cake. just 15 minutes later, pedri came to pick us up.

he came inside for a bit and congratulated her before leaving. back at our house i showered quickly and changed, so did my boyfriend.

that was my outfit: (you can change it if you want)

my hair was already wavy so i didn't touch it and just freshed up my makeup

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

my hair was already wavy so i didn't touch it and just freshed up my makeup.

the boys were both ready sitting on the couch waiting for me. i came down the stairs telling them to go.

once again, i got two types of looks.

„hermano, no comment por favor." i immediately said to which he stood up, raised his hands in innocence and walking to do the door.

gavi was still sitting on the couch looking at me. he finally stood up.
„mi amor. i am speechless. you look perfecto."
„aww gracias mi amor." i said wanting to go in for a kiss when we got interrupted again.

„gracias mi amor.", i heard someone mocking me. „hermano wants to go clubbing so please make your way outside and not go each others lips."

i swear my brother is like a little child. we got into his car and made our way to the club. the boys had a bottle of alcohol for frankie as a gift so i didn't buy anything.

at the club, we had our own vip lounge. it was so beautiful. i finally got to meet the other players girlfriends and wife's. they're all so incredibly gorgeous.

it didn't took us girls long, only 10 minutes after we arrived and got to know each other, we were dancing in the middle of the dance floor. but it was so much fun.

the boys talked and drank but we, y'all we had the time of our lives. a spanish song came on which was very known in our friend group came on, so my brother took all of the boys with him on the dance floor. love him for that.

i was focused on me and my girls when some hands came around my waist. of course, i recognized them directly.

i turned around and kissed him immediately, and it was this super deeeeeeeep kiss where i went down backwards, he went down forwards and my leg went up too.

that kind of kiss

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

that kind of kiss.
in the middle of the dance floor.

10/10 experience. highly recommend.

so we danced together for a few more songs and i loved it. i sat at the bar waiting for my drink when some creep came to me.

„hola chica. i've never seen you here before. do you want me to show you the rooms of this club?" literally ew.

i couldn't even say something when my boyfriend already said something.

hey everyone! i hope you like todays chapter and had great time on christmas, or if you didn't celebrate it i hope you had great days. thank you so much for all of your support, we almost got 100k reads! i am beyond grateful for all of you!
xx