"You believe everything they say, why are you so stupid? These thousands of dollars are gone if you say nothing, why don't you go and see if it's true?"

    Mr. Jiang really hated him so much that he wanted to slap him a few times. Why did he give birth to such a stupid son?

    Jiang Jingdong said with an aggrieved face: "They said it happened in other provinces, should I go to other provinces to verify it? How much will it cost?"

    Mr. Jiang was so angry that he had a headache and stretched out his hand to pat himself on the forehead .

    This son is so stupid that he is hopelessly stupid. What you can prove with just a few train tickets is not as good as a debt of thousands of dollars? Which one is lighter and which one is heavier, doesn't he know?

    How stupid! Really stupid!

    Mr. Jiang was so angry that he didn't want to talk to him anymore. Anyway, the family is separated, and whether he lives or dies is his own business.

    "It's okay to wash and go to bed. If there's anything else, we'll talk about it tomorrow." After Mr. Jiang finished speaking, he went back to sleep.

    Jiang Jingdong went to the kitchen to boil a pot of water, took a good bath, and felt comfortable all over. Then he took out the biscuits he brought back in his luggage bag as souvenirs, and ate them with the hot water.

    He ate most of the package of biscuits, but he was only half full.

    The house in the old house is enough to live in. Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang have lived separately for a long time.

    But Jiang Jingdong didn't dare to go into the old man's room to sleep. He took a few benches and put them together, put some clothes on them, and covered them with a thin quilt, so he made do with it for a night.

    It felt like he hadn't slept for long, when Jiang Jingdong was woken up by the voices of Mrs. Jiang and Mr. Jiang talking.

    "This one who suffered from the plague has no ability at all, so he knows how to harm the family."

    Mrs. Jiang usually dislikes Jiang Jingdong, the stupid and clumsy eldest son. Now that he is back, he still owes thousands of yuan in debt. But he cursed angrily and angrily.

    After breakfast, Jiang Jingdong asked the old man again, "Dad, where are Axiang and the others? Tell me!"

    He didn't believe that Axiang and the others would not tell the old man at all when they went out.

    Mr. Jiang took out the key that Ye Ningxiang gave him, and said to him coldly: "This is the key to your house, Ah Xiang said, if you come back, stay at home, they will come back when they are free. "

    Jiang Jingdong didn't want to do this, he couldn't find them, and he didn't have a place in his heart.

    "Dad, just tell me, I'm going to find them."

    Mr. Jiang sighed softly, "I don't know where they are, I just heard from Huihui that they opened a steamed stuffed bun shop in the city, and the business is still going well. " Yes, if you want to find them, you can go to Huihui's school to find her, she goes to Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School."

    Jiang Jingdong's eyes lit up, "She is studying in Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School? Okay, I'll go find them right away!"

    After speaking, he returned to his home with his luggage, changed into a set of unpatched clothes, locked the door of the house, and headed towards the city.

    After walking for more than an hour, Jiang Jingdong came to the school gate of Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School.

    At this time, before school was over, the school gate was locked.

    Jiang Jingdong couldn't get in, so he had to wait outside the school.

    When school was over at noon, Jiang Jingdong stood guard at the school gate, keeping his eyes on the students who came out, trying to find Jiang Hui, for fear that he would miss her after school.

    It wasn't until Jiang Hui came out that he realized that his daughter was so outstanding that she was like a luminous body in the crowd. He didn't need to look carefully, he saw her at a glance.

    He happily waved at Jiang Hui, "Huihui, Huihui..."

    Hearing this familiar voice, Jiang Hui had a thought in his heart that this scumbag finally came back.

    According to the time course of his previous life, he should be back these few days.

    Jiang Hui has also been waiting for him to come back, to see how he and his mother will live together?

    Seeing him now, I also have a feeling that the dust has settled in my heart.

    Jiang Hui walked up to him pushing the bicycle, and called softly, "Dad, you're back."

    Jiang Jingdong smiled and nodded, "Well, I'm back, Huihui, where is your mother? Where is she?"

    Jiang Hui Said to him lightly: "Mom is at the steamed stuffed bun shop, you get in the car, I'll take you back."

    Jiang Jingdong didn't have the nerve to let his daughter take him, and wanted to take the bicycle in her hand, "I'll take you, you come up quickly. "

    Jiang Hui directly refused, "You don't know the way, I'll give you a ride, hurry up."

    Hearing Jiang Hui's tone was not good, Jiang Jingdong was a little angry, but when he thought that he was in debt, he felt a little guilty, "Okay, okay , You carry me, you carry me."

    He sat in the back, a little worried that Jiang Hui could carry him.

    It turned out that his worries were unnecessary.

    Jiang Hui was still riding fast while carrying him.

    Soon, they returned to the God of Cooking Steamed Bun Shop.