Jiang Hui: "That's fine." The

    Jiangcheng Garment Factory has been in operation for more than 30 years, and although the equipment has been updated, it is outdated.

    Its most valuable thing is the 50,000 square (75 mu) of land that is located in the entire Jiangcheng garment factory in the downtown area, including the family courtyard.

    Jiang Hui also took a fancy to this, so she wanted to take over Jiangcheng Garment Factory.

    Otherwise, she might as well go to a slightly remote place, where it would be more cost-effective to buy a bigger land.

    After they took over the Jiangcheng Garment Factory, Jiang Hui planned to make a major renovation of the land, turning it into Jiangcheng's business card and building a new high-tech industrial park.

    Jiang Hui also explained her plan to Ye Xiaoyu, and asked Ye Xiaoyu to be in charge of negotiating with the city government.

    When Ye Xiaoyu heard Jiang Hui's huge development plan, he calculated the cost of redevelopment and construction, and his heart trembled.

    "Huihui, we need to make a budget according to the plan you mentioned. This amount is a bit scary. We don't have so much money in our hands."

    Jiang Hui smiled and said to him: "We don't have that much money in our hands, but After we contract the Jiangcheng Garment Factory, we can use the land and equipment to borrow money from the bank, and we can repay it when we make money, or not.”

    This is a routine operation for business development in the future, as long as you don’t increase leverage, you can generally repay it. superior.

    But in this era, this kind of large loan makes Ye Xiaoyu a little worried, "What if we can't get it?"

    Jiang Hui replied with a light smile: "Even if we lose money, don't we still have Wanjie Electric City and Fashion City ?" Hold on, what are you afraid of?" Seeing that she is so bold and courageous as a girl, Ye Xiaoyu also laughed, "Okay, since you are not afraid,     and

    I have nothing to be afraid of, let's do it boldly!"

After discussing the details personally, Ye Xiaoyu left and went home, ready to accompany the two elderly people at home.

    When he got home, it was past ten o'clock in the evening, and he found that his parents were already asleep.

    Ye Xiaoyu didn't wake them up, took a shower lightly, and sorted out the materials at hand.

    Thinking of the tough battle to be fought tomorrow, Ye Xiaoyu didn't stay up all night and went straight to sleep.

    Early the next morning, Xia Hong got up to make breakfast, but found that her youngest son was already making breakfast.

    Xia Hong happily asked him, "Xiaoyu, when did you come back last night? Why didn't I hear you come back?"

    Ye Xiaoyu smiled and replied, "It was almost eleven o'clock when I came back. I saw you were asleep. , I didn’t wake you up.”

    Xia Hong asked him again, “Are you still so busy recently? You haven’t been home much.”

    Hearing her mother’s last complaining words, Ye Xiaoyu explained with a smile, “I’m not The business is good, I don’t have to be busy if I don’t want to, I thought, earn more money while I’m still young, so I don’t have to worry about it when I’m old.”

    Xia Hong looked at her son's handsome face that was becoming more and more mature and stable, and said with a soft smile: "You think about the long term, I thought you wanted to make more money, and you wanted to save money for your wife!" Saving money for a