"I'm not working tonight, I cleared my night up just for you" I tell him, the grin on his face worth the decision.

He can thank Tristan for that. The prick took my phone and called me out of work for tonight and tomorrow.

"I'll set it up!" Hayden beams and scurries over to the table.

Lucas looks at me, regret and shame filling his eyes as if he was unsure how to approach me.

"I hate when we fight...makes me feel like a girl" he admits, setting the pizza down and raking a hand through his hair.

"I also hate when we fight because you do act like a girl" I shrug and that makes him laugh before he engulfs me into his arms.

"I'm sorry"

"I know"

"I'll try, V. For real this time." Lucas sighs and when we part I shove him playfully.

"So, you weren't for real before?" I quirk an eyebrow and Jeremy chuckles as he walks over to us.

"Enough with the sappy talk, let's go get our asses kicked by an 11 year old" Jeremy beams making us both laugh.

"He is strangely good at this game, isn't he?" Lucas laughs when we all settle around the table, pizza in hand.

"I want to be the car!" Hayden beams and we all fight to pick our own pieces after him.

It felt good, it felt like I could breathe again.

I wasn't going to let any of my dark thoughts ruin my life because right now, this was all I could ever ask for. To be surrounded by the men I love and truly feeling their love for me in return for what felt like the first time in a long time.

It was truly my own version of pure bliss.

The bliss never ended, even as Hayden did indeed kick our ass in both Monopoly and Clue. It was in the middle of another round of Clue that my phone buzzed and my heart told me exactly who it was before looking.

Tristan: I miss you already, is that corny? :(

Me: very. But I miss you too so it evens out.

Tristan: what are you doing? I'm making it a priority to know your every move and blaming it on the separation anxiety.

Me: losing a game of clue to an 11 yr old, now stop distracting me!

Tristan: I'm team Hayden forever and always, sorry babe

Me: and here I thought I got special girlfriend privileges

"Is Tristan your boyfriend now?" Hayden asks, making me lift my gaze from my phone with bright red cheeks.

"Um..." unable to answer without blushing like an idiot, Lucas laughs and nods his head.

"What gave it away? The glowing cheeks or the way her eyes morph into hearts when she reads his texts?" My twin snorts and I glare, chucking a pizza crust at him.

Jeremy shakes his head and laughs, biting into another slice and letting us siblings go back and forth.

"Well, I hope he marries you because I like him and I don't want to kick his ass if he makes you cry again" Hayden sighs, making our eyes grow wide and Jeremy choke on his pizza.

"Hayden!" We all say in unison, our little brother shrugging his shoulders.

"What?" He asks as if he's done nothing wrong and before I know it, Lucas and I burst out laughing.

"Alright. I think that's enough soda and pizza for the little one- stop laughing you two! This is the last round, kid and then it's time for bed" Jeremy tries to scold but even he's fighting a smile which only makes Lucas and I laugh harder.

My phone buzzes again and I wipe the tears from my eyes to check it, Lucas still doubled over with laughter while Jeremy tried to scold Hayden for swearing.

Tristan: privileges become limited when involving a cute 11 yr old.

Me: well that same 11 yr old just threatened to kick your ass if you don't marry me.

Tristan: I was going to wait a few years but if Hayden insists then I better speed things up.

My heart skips a beat at the message and I'm suddenly imagining marrying Tristan. The whole shebang. Spending a life with him and feeling like this forever. The images play in my head like a goddamn movie and it was then that I couldn't even imagine anyone else to live that life with.

And that scared the shit out of me.

I hesitate to text him back, my thumbs hovering over the screen as I think of what to say.

Me: I'm supposed to invite you to dinner this Sunday...you don't have to come if you don't want to.

Tristan: I'll be there.

I re-read our texts, the thoughts flooding my brain as well as every moment I've ever spent with Tristan. My phone buzzes again, startling me and I look down to read his message.

Tristan: stop overthinking. You are the woman I'm going to marry, Evangeline but I'd wait forever until you were ready. Now, stop being so clingy and texting me. Go hang out with your family. I love you.

God, he wasn't real, he couldn't be. I was so afraid he was a figment of my imagination and that probably scared me more than anything. He read me like a goddamn book and we were only texting. Cheeky bastard. I don't even hide the smile on my face as I type out my response.

Me: I love you.

"Hello, if you could stop the sexting you're doing over there and ask your question, I think I'm going to win this round!" Lucas pulls me from my thoughts.

Jeremy swats Lucas on the back of the head making me snort and tuck my phone into my pocket.

"What was that for?" My twin hissed, rubbing the back of his head.

"What's sexting?" Hayden asks and another smack goes to Lucas.

"For that, you freakin moron" Jeremy sighs and I burst into another fit of laughter.