𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

Start from the beginning

Enid shivered, and Wednesday asked her, "You're Nevermore's gossip queen. What's Rowan's story?"

Enid shrugged again and said, "Other than being a weird loner, uh-no offense."

I rolled my eyes, and Wednesday shrugged and said, "None taken."

"Xavier Thorpe's his roommate. If you had a cell phone, you could just text him and ask him. But I know your aversion to technology so just talk to him." Enid said, shrugging, and looked back to the canoe and yelled at a girl, "Yoko! Come on, flare those whiskers. The Poe Cup droops for no one."

"What is the Poe Cup anyway?" Wednesday questioned the blonde.

"My entire reason for living right now. Part canoe race, part foot chase, no rules." Enid exclaimed, clearly excited for this Poe Cup. She continued, "Each form has to pick an Edgar Allan Poe short story for inspiration. You two can grab a brush and maybe take a stab at being social?"

My eyes widened; yeah, hell no, but Wednesday grabbed my arm and told Enid, "I do like stabbing. The social part, not so much. Besides, it'll cut into my writing time. But Solomon will help".

"She will?" Enid questioned suspiciously.

"I will most certainly not. You dare throw me under the bus Wednesday? I thought we were siblings," I sternly huffed.

Wednesday rolled her eyes and said, "You have nothing else to do."

I scoffed and said, "Yes, I do."

Wednesday raised an eyebrow and asked, "Like what?"

"I have a hot vampire's bed to jump into," I said like it was obvious.

Wednesday narrowed her eyes at me and questioned, "Who?"

"His name is Dorian," I told her reluctantly.

Enid gasped, and we turned to her. Her eyes glimmered, and she asked: "Wait, Dorian Achyls?"

I nodded slowly, and Enid whisperer yelled, "OMG! Dorian is like so hot. He's kinda a loner, but that's because he's a vamp, and no one trusts him. Bianca always tried getting with him, but she settled for Xavier."

Wednesday raised an eyebrow at me, and I shrugged. What do you know, my newest fling was popular

"I'll talk to Xavier about Rowan," I told Wednesday, and she nodded.

I then walked away when Enid was in her little dazed space, and Wednesday went the other way to do some writing, no doubt. I had a vampire to find and... Xavier.

________

It took me a while, but I found his room after I nearly tortured some extra for his room number. I walked to his door and heard him talking and me being me, just walking in without knocking. He was expecting me, so it's not my fault.

My mouth opened and closed when I saw what was happening. Dorian was on a bed, and Xavier looked like he had come out of the shower. Since when did they know each other? The room smelt like old books, blood, and paint; it was odd, but I liked it.

Dorian looked up from his book and smiled when he saw me, "Solomon, darling. You're late," he said softly.

I ignored Xavier's pointed look, sat on their bed between his legs, and sighed. "Wednesday tried forcing me to participate in helping in the Poe Cup. But I told her I had other...plans," I informed him.

Xavier just stood there and coughed, and I looked up at him. "Can you like get out? I need to change." He asked quickly.

I looked him up and down, watching the water run off his body. He was pale and skinny, but he had some muscle. His arms were fairly big, and veins prominent. "No, I like the show."

Xavier just blushed and stuttered, "W-what n-no. Get out!"

Dorian chuckled, wrapped his arms around me from behind, dragged me onto his chest, looked up at Xavier, and said, "Go on."

Xavier's eyes widened and blushed deeper. He huffed and grabbed clothes, and went to the bathroom to change. 

"Boringggg" I yelled after him.

Dorian chuckled, and I turned around in his lap and asked, "Why was he in here?"

Dorian smiled, nuzzled my hair, and replied, "He's a friend...kinda. He was asking me to move into his dorm since Rowan was leaving. He just returned from archery practice, and I couldn't stand the stench."

I nodded slowly. So much to unpack there, but I ignored it. I had better things in mind than an interrogation.

I cupped his face and kissed him slowly, getting a feel for him. He kissed back slowly in surprise but then kissed me harder. We were fighting for dominance when he licked my lower lip and asked for entrance, and I let him. Our tongues met, the subtle taste of blood invaded my senses, and I felt high. We were interrupted by a squeaky cough.

Sadly, we parted with messy, red lips and looked over to a now-dressed Xavier. He looked uncomfortable and said, "Sorry. I'm going to leave".

I rolled my eyes and said, "Come join."

Xavier's eyes bugged, and he looked like he was going to pass out. He looked at Dorian, and he nodded with a smile. 

Xavier slowly walked closer and sat on the bed, and I huffed and dragged him closer by his collar and kissed him roughly. Dorian's hands rested on my hips, circling patterns, and watched us kiss with a satisfied smile with dark eyes.

So maybe I forgot to question Xavier but I got distracted. Kill me!

________

Sorry for the late update...

This is going to be a fairly short fic. It might be going a little fast, but oh well... They are horny teenagers; what do we expect. They won't be fucking till a few more chapters.

vote and comment x.

words: 1,863