Sky-lands of No Commons} INFO

Welcome to this story called "Sky-lands of No Commons"; i hope you enjoy your time reading this book and giving me feedback if needed. I may give you slow updates(long chapters/etc) or fast updates(short chapters/etc). Before i talk about the book i should say; THIS CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THE CANON(or what is called canon of it) FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S SERIES(if you're new) CREATED BY SCOTT CAWTHON. AND DANGANRONPA ANOTHER: DESPAIR ACADEMY. IT WILL HAVE SOME HINTS TO THE GAME AND IT'S SEQUEL - BUT MOSTLY AROUND THE CHARACTER "TSURUGI KINJO".

More warnings before i go into the info of the reader here: IT WILL HAVE DEAD BODIES(not shown, but i think i can explain a bit of the conditions of the body), MENTIONS OF KIDNAPPING, MENTIONS OF DRUGGING(all that police stuff), MENTIONS OF DEAD BODIES, MENTIONS OF KILLING, ETC. A lot is going to be going on, but i'll just say the main things of what will be going on.

I will mention this though(and it'll be mentioned back in my 'relationships' page). I know it's weird how in one of the tags i have a "abitofhenryxreader" there. I know it's weird, but i'll explain it. Then i'll go on and explain the main info of the reader. Anyways, i know it's weird, since i did kinda say i won't be doing any 'x's with this reader.

But i'll just like to say, that it's a combination of two worlds, and I would kinda wanna add the reasons why the reader has become like Kinjo - i would need reasons. I know William would've been a better choice, but due to the fact that Kinjo gives everyone he meets a "20% of suspicion", i would have to go with that and seemingly. William..? I don't think i'll trust him at first sight. And to have small fluff, it would kinda remind me of Kinjomea(not the best canonically, but it's cute to think about it).

This book is about/follows (R) who is based on Tsurugi Kinjo from Danganronpa Another: Despair Academy. This reader is male/gender-neutral.

Lowercase for this story(sometimes)

Name:   (R)    (L)

Name: (R) (L)

Age: 20-47

Gender: counts as male but is gender-neutral; he/him, they/them

Personality: calm and modest officer with strong leadership. He is a righteous figure who dreams of putting an end to crime and eradicating all evil in this world. Despite his accomplishments, he deems himself to be inadequate, considering the fact that crimes keep continuing regardless of his efforts.

likes: Justice, (yours)

dislikes: Evil, (yours)

height: 179 cm(5'8)/(yours)

weight: 68 kg/(yours)

looks/appearance: (future) paler (s/t) complexion and serious disposition. Eyes have also become a duller color, of what they were back then. They have somewhat messy (h/c) hair, covered with a black hat also covering their left eye(or right eye), which seems to be just one color with swirls in it, but around it was a burn mark given from one of the Freddy's Fires. (past) they had a normal (s/t) complexion with an average disposition. Eyes, were normal shades of (e/c), but still having messy (h/c) hair. No burns, or anything has happened to the eye(right or left, i really dunno)

clothing style: a formal style; suit, tie and all of that. Pockets on the bust, they wear black boots in the future, but from the past they had black shoes. In the past, they wore bright blue pants, but as of right now they wear grey(gray) pants. And all, of that normal formal clothes. You get the gist of it(not trying to sound mean)

\/

____________________

History?:...............................It's my fault, that this has all happened. How can i even atone, for this mess...?..No, it's not my fault. It's HIS fault. I know, it. He has been, off the very day i have seen him. Why did he cause this? Not my problem. But i have a duty, to protect those who are innocent. I'll protect them from the monster, of a filthy human being. I'll protect, everyone. No matter the cost. .............No matter the cost. I'll keep my word. It's my duty.

____________________________

honestly, this would sometimes be self-projection and all. But don't mind those self-projection parts.