Chapter 3: Cuddles and Hot Baths

----3rd POV----

Months had passed since Miia's arrival and with her arrival brought changes to Eren's household, to accommodate Miia's length of her tail, the Japanese government sent out workers to remodel Eren's house to make sure Miia was comfortable enough to stay. 

Speaking of Miia, ever since the day of her arrival she became infatuated with Eren, even calling him 'Darling' from now on.

It took a bit of time for Eren to adjust to living with a Lamia, mostly because her physiology was a lot different than that of a regular human, so Eren had to help her around the house like heating her baths for her, and helping her up the stairs.

At 9:00 AM in the morning, Eren's alarm clock went off in his bedroom. Once he was fully awake he tried to move but felt an intense pressure around his waist, looking to his right he was met with the familiar face of Miia, who was pressed up against him as her tail coiled around his legs. Eren slightly nudged Miia in an effort to wake her up. Eren could feel her grip tightening around his legs.

Eren: "Fuck! Too tight." He mumbled before Miia finally woke up a bit.

Miia: "Mmm~ Just a few more degrees."

Eren: "Miia, why are you in my bed?" He asked.

Miia: "I was feeling cold and I couldn't warm myself up, so I figured I could use you to warm myself up, Darling."

Eren: "Cool.... i still have to prepare you a warm bath-"

Miia: No way, darling!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her tail around his neck as he tried to get up, pulling him back onto the bed.

While this was happening, Miia's breast were pressed up against Eren's face, suffocating him.

Miia: "I want you to heat me up, Darling." She informed, embracing him some more. "Ah, I can feel my heat rising." The pressure of the Lamia's tail wrapping around Eren was.... uncomfortable to say the least. Sure, Eren had dealt with worse and his injuries could probably heal some time, but there was only one problem, Miia's breasts were right on his face.

Eren(Thoughts): "Shit, this is bad." He mentally cursed to himself as he tried to wriggle himself out of Miia's grasp, but it was just unsuccessful.

Miia: "Ahn, darling, don't be so rough." Miia sleepily said, things got worse as it got harder and harder to breathe as Eren frantically tried to find an object, something, or clearly anything that would help in getting Miia to let go of him.

As his right hand tried to grab something, he thought there was no hope for him before he touched something, but as he felt his hand grab the unknown object, it resulted in Miia immediately waking up.

Miia: "Ah! D-Darling, what are you doing to my tail!"

Eren(Thoughts): "A weak spot! I've got you now." He mentally noted himself as he used two fingers to apply a small amount of pressure against the tip of her tail.

Miia: "AHHHH~" She moaned, gaining Eren's attention

Eren: "Wait, if she moaned..... then that means i... oh shit." He said to himself as a faint blush appeared on his face before shrugging it off and getting back to work.

Eren proceeded to squeeze Miia's tail, making her moan more and more in the process, Eren could feel her tail tighten around his body as he felt one of his legs getting bent.

Eren: "Fuck!" He mumbled, but enduring the pain as he continued in rubbing Miia's tail.

Miia: "Ah, Ah Darling if you keep playing with my tail so roughly!" Suddenly Miia's tail lost it's grip as Eren gasped and took in as much air as he could before Miia grabbed his head and forced it into her cleavage with her tail wrapping around him once again. "Ah, Darling I-I can't hold it.. Anymore."