"Felix. Do i look that monstrous?" Claude gave Felix a side glance, but from Felix's view, Claude looks like he's glaring at him.

  Felix paled, what might happen if the Emperor won't like his response? Felix forces a smile, "Your Majesty, O-ofcourse you're not!" Claude raised his brows. They continued to watch the next scene.

  'Even born as princess I didn't get to be lucky...' the princess closed her eyes.

  'What if he suddenly goes cuckoo and tries to kill me? Like he killed everyone else in this palace?'

  'Don't worry, because I won't kill you.' Claude closed his eyes.

  Lucas leaned to his chair. 'If he does try, I'll kill him.' His gaze darkened.

  'I should think of something else, I'm scaring myself.' Her brows furrowed.

  'The name I got this life was given to me by my mother.'

  'The undying Athanasia.' , 'Such an    extravagant name for an outcast princess like me.'

  A girl appeared on screen. 'It's the same name as the ill-fated princess in that romance novel Lovely Princess."

  "But they also looked the same! Does that mean the princess in the Lovely Princess and our princess is the same?" Jennette asked.

  "They could be the same or they aren't." Lucas response, ofcourse he already knew.

  'I suppose mother meant for me to live long and prosperous in the Emperor's care.' The Emperor was shown wearing his crown.

  'Unfortunately the Athanasia from the novel faces a tragic death at the age of 18.'

  'By her father the Emperor himself, no less!'

  "The princess died... by the hands of her own father?" Lily said. How cruel! So cruel.

  'I hope that what happened to the novel, will stay in the novel.' Ijekiel thought to himself.

  The door of the Princess room was slammed open, revealing the three maids. "Hm? She's still not asleep?"

  Lily irked.

  "Do we really need to be here? She can't move on her own anyway." One of the maid complained. "You know how fussy Lilian is. So much trouble for that one." Another maid said.

  'Me? Fussy?' Lily's brows furrowed. 'Ofcourse it's our job to look after the princess! You should be grateful!'

  "Think of this as a break." The third maid said. "What is she starts crying?"

  "Rock her cradle, so she'll fall asleep faster." One of them said.

  'Ah this again..'

  'People would think that I'm such a crybaby from the way you talk. I'm the most docile baby I know of!' Lily was seen holding baby Athansia in her arms. 'Lily even worries that I don't cry enought too.'

  Lily blushed by her sudden appearance. 'It really worried me when the princess doesn't cry that much.' She thought, remembering the times when the princess was still infant.

  'The Emperor never came to see me, so I suppose they're all belitting me as an outcast. Am I resentful?'

  "No, you're not!" Jennette stood up. Ijekiel and Anastacius are trying to hold her back down. "A lot of people loves you though." Jennette muttered.