He huffed hard, seeing the top of the side table covered in all types of alcohol bottles, as well as white powder all over the room, including her bed—she had white LED lights on so it was easy to see.

"Azeyah!" With his Haitian accent coming out, Mier shouted louder in the hopes that she would finally hear him. When she didn't react, he grumbled in hopelessness.

Using one of the empty alcohol bottles, he entered the adjoined bathroom and partially filled it with water. Returning next to her bed; which was pressed up against the wall, he checked to make sure she didn't have a hearing aid in or anything else electrical nearby before pouring the cold water on her.

Slowly emerging from her inebriated stupor, Ze looked about the room before her eyes were drawn to Mier, who was standing over her holding an empty alcohol bottle. "What d-did you do t-that for?" She spoke slurredly while mugging him.

Knowing she was still intoxicated, he smacked his lips. "I told you to stop doing this shit!" He shouted angrily as he observed her staring into space.

"Stop, why the fuck is wrong with you!" He grumbled as she tried to reach for a bottle of liquor on the side table.

Although there was ringing in her ear, she could hear him clearly since he was shouting. "Why are b-being so m-mean to m-me?" She sulked. "I just w-wanted some."

"When did you go to bed last night?" He crossed his arms, an expression of concern on his face. Sometimes he would feel like he was her father the way he'd always have to take care of her after she got drunk.

She burped. "Maybe t-three in the m-morning or six—I-ion really r-remember." She shrugged carelessly. Even though her actions were reckless, she didn't have a job or anything to go to so she did whatever she wanted whenever she wanted—which had its pros and cons. She did have school though, but it didn't start again for another 2 days.

Mier was dejected as he shook his head. "Why do you keep drinking and sniffing cocaine bruh? This shit is fucking you up! You know this shit bad for you, yet you still do it." He glowered, talking with his hands and looking his younger sister who just stared at him, not even fully aware of what was happening.

"Why do y-you look so s-sad." She laughed, falling over sideways, feeling so euphoric.

"Bruh it's finna be eleven in the morning and you're drunk, you really piss me off." He rubbed his hand down his face, trying to calm down so she doesn't get mad and flash out again.

"But I'm f-fine Mirry." Ze found the strength to kneel up and gently rub his cheek. "Can I h-have my stuff b-back now p-please?" She lied, trying to manipulate him.

In doing so, she was pushed backwards onto the bed by her forehead by him, who knit his brows as her head smacked against the wall. As he heard the impact, his face flushed in shock.

"Oww!" She whined, putting her hand where the pain was, her eyes glossy as if she was going to cry.

"My bad, but you're not getting this shit back." Mier quickly seized every bottle that still contained something.

"No!" Ze sprung up and began chasing him out of her room, but before she could exit the room completely, she tripped over a shoe.

He turned around and shook his head, "See look at you, can't even walk right. You're going to a recovery group today so get ready." He walked off.

❝𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 don't wanna go in there!❞ Ze was mean mugging Mier while her arms were folded across her chest. They were parked outside of a recovery center.