𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝖨𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 -Pride and prejudice

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝖨𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 -
Pride and prejudice

                                    I only started dating Sam because I thought you didn't want me how I wanted you...

As much as she tried, no matter how guilty she felt, Rory couldn't forget his pleading words as she made her way down to the infirmary. His song played in her head like a painful memory that wouldn't go away.

When she walked through the door of the enclosure, It was a sore sight seeing the defeated look on Robby's face as held the remote ice pack close to his injured shoulder blade with Mr. Larusso consoling him the best he could. "Not bad for a newbie," Cromwell remarked, watching the elation that left his body during the fight slightly come back as he let out a breathy chuckle. "I only aim to please."

"How's the shoulder?" She asked seriously, "I saw you go down pretty hard." Robby shrugged, flinching a bit at the motion, "The M.E said it was an anterior dislocation," He informed her, "popped it back into place."

"Listen," Mr. Larusso said from beside Rory, "you don't need to fight."

"Yeah," Rory agreed, trying to offer some words of encouragement, "sometimes you poke the bear, and other times the bear pokes you." Both Robby and Mr. Larusso gave her confused looks to which she just rolled her eyes. "It's from a movie—never mind."

"If it's some sort of pride thing you've got going on-" Rory made an effort to resume. "It's not-" Keene said rather tightly, not meaning to cut her off, "I'm gonna have to face him sooner or later. Might as well be today."

Rory shrugged, "To be honest I thought you were gonna get your lawn mowed five rounds ago." She half-joked, "You've come this far, so to hell with those bastards." She pounded her first together in a joking manner, "it's time to boot those assholes where the sun don't shine."

"Don't listen to, Rocky Balboa over here." Daniel laughed from beside her, holding his hand out in a halting motion. "Overcoming stress and pain is not about strength, but wisdom." He uttered, "no matter what happens out there, win or lose, I just want you to know how proud I am of you."