"okay," she shrugged it off and grabbed her phone from off the nightstand, "oh my god." she stared at her phone.

"what?" i leaned over to see what she was looking at, it was calls and texts from her dad. "he's literally gonna kill me, i have to go." she got up from the bed.

"no bro, just so he can yell at you when you get home? its mad late and i'm tired too so you might as well stay rai." i exhaled, i ain't really like when her pops yell at her and shit.

"well promise you'll stay with me for a while when you drop me off," she sat back down. "you know i will, i promise." i watched as she fixed one of my t-shirts that she was wearing.

"now go shower so we can both go to sleep." she got back in bed. "every time we get around each other, we always go to sleep early." i chuckled and got up.

"well we can watch tv or something," she shrugged het shoulders, i nodded.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"hey musty," saraiya joked, "shut up big head." i chuckled. "what we finna watch?"

"high school musical," she clicked into the disney plus app. "hell no. i'm not watchin' that shit." i mugged her as i got in the bed next to her.

"well i'm not jackin' the movies that you pick, them shits be boring." she scrunched her face up. "nah you just don't know what a good movie is." i waved her off. she turned on the movie, and turned off the light that was on the end table.

"should've took ha' ass home," I mumbled, "what was that?" she looked at me. "nothin' bro, watch da' movie."

"someone's mad." she snickered, i ignored her. my phone started ringing, i looked at it seeing it was azarah, again. "she dead 'boutta blow me." i sighed and declined the call.

"azarah?" rai asked, i nodded. "umm..you know she texted me the other day tellin' me to watch my back." she told me causing me to scrunch my face up.

"watch ya back? lemme text her." i picked up my phone and went to my messages, then clicked on azarah's contact.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐚❤️

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘰
𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳?

𝘦𝘭𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵.
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦
𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.

𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘺𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴

____

"you okay? you look mad," rai asked me. "i'm straight, you know i love you right saraiya?" i looked over at her.

"duhh. don't start goin' all soft on me lijah." she laughed, "i'm not kid, i just want you ta' know that." i chuckled.

"do you think we're gonna be friends forever?" she asked randomly. "i mean we already halfway there but yeah, why?" i moved down and laid my head on her stomach.

"i'm afraid of losing you, it was really hard for me when my dad made me leave and i don't want that happening again." i heard her sniffle.

𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯', 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴.

"well he can't send you away this time because now i'm older, you can come stay with me." i assured her, she rubbed through my hair as i felt my eyes get heavy.

"i bet if my mom was still alive that would've never happened," she sighed, "you miss her, don't you?" i asked.

"every second of everyday." she responded, "maybe you ca' go visit her gravesite one day." i suggested.

"i will," she yawned. "now lets go to sleep." she moved my head off of her causing me to suck my teeth.

"you buggin', i was comfortable right there." i watched as she fixed her pillow and laid down. "too bad, go to sleep lijah." she giggled, i shook my head and laid down.

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵..

━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬, 𝐡𝐲𝐝?

𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐥𝐦𝐤𝐬.

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘