𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐈𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2022
2 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━

"you think she gone like it?" i asked roscoe as i looked at the iphone fourteen and ipad that i'd bought for saraiya.

"she better like it, spent all that damn money on both of 'em," he joked.

"aye you think she mad about me dating somebody? she ain't been out in two days now." i sighed as i slouched in my seat remembering the conversation we had a few years back before she left.

"nah its probably her bitch ass dad holding her in, you think he told her about what happened while she was gone?" roscoe held a worried look on his face.

"probably not. and if he didn't she shouldn't be that mad right;" i spoke truthfully.

"anyways scratch all that bull shit. i think if she was mad that you had a girlfriend then she wouldn't have talked to you the other day, and plus i think she over that shit from a few years back. y'all were young as fuck, neither of y'all knew what y'all wanted." he preached.

"you right." i laid my head back on the couch. "so how we gone give her this shit?" roscoe asked.

"i guess we can just go over to her building and give it to her," i responded.

"ight cmon." he stood up and put on his black moncler coat.

i stood up and grabbed the house keys before we both left out the apartment. we left out the building and proceeded to go over to yaya's building. once we made it over there, we went inside and up to her apartment number.

"i hope her dad ain't here. don't wanna have to stomp that nigga head in," roscoe mumbled.

"just chill out, don't start buggin' hot head." i laughed. i knocked on her apartment door and it opened revealing some girl.

"who the fuck is you and what you do with my buzzin'?" roscoe mugged the girl as she held a terrified look on her face.

"dude chill," i nudged his arm, "is saraiya here?" i asked the girl.

"uh-uh yeah i'll go get her." the girl stuttered and quickly ran away from the door. me and roscoe stepped inside and closed the door.

a few minutes later saraiya entered the living room wearing some shorts that hugged her bottom half, and an almost oversized t-shirt. her hair was messed up and it looked like she'd been crying.

"yo you good?" i asked her, she shook her head yes.

"you sure? do i gotta kill somebody rai?" roscoe started to get angry.

"no, i'm fine. what're you guys doing here?" she asked us.

"i wanted to bring you your new phone and ipad," i handed them to her.

"oh my god, thank you." she wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a tight hug. i slid my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.