Mount Natagumo (15)

Start from the beginning

Inosuke hops up and throws the doors open.

"Urah!!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Ah!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Urah!" Inosuke yelled.

Inosuke charged up his leg and kicked Nezuko's back.

"What was that for?!" Nezuko scolded.

"Graaahhhh!" Inosuke shouted.

"Huh?" Zenitsu and Nezuko looked at each other with worry.

Then Inosuke starts to run towards the two, they start running away. They ended up chasing each other in circles.

"Inosuke! Stop chasing us!" Nezuko commanded.

"Nezukooo!" Zenitsu clung onto Nezuko's arm as he ran with her.

After that madness, the doctor came by to check their wounds. The doctor checked them all one by one and concluded that they were all cured.

"You're all fully healed," The doctor said, putting his supplies away.

"Ah..." Nezuko sighed.

Later, Nezuko is watching Zenitsu closely as him and Tanjiro interact. Matsuemon perches on her shoulder.

"Hm?" Nezuko asked.

"North-northeast! North-northeast! Your next mission is north-northeast! The three of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo! Go to Mt. Natagumo!" The crow crowed.

Nezuko nodded.

A little later, everyone the was ready to head out.

"We're heading out now. Thanks for everything," Nezuko bowed to Hisa.

"Now then, for good luck," Hisa said.

Hisa walked forward with a stone and grinder.

"Huh?" Inosuke wondered, wondering if she was going to start a fire.

Hisa strikes the stone against the grinder a few times, letting some sparks fly.

"What do you think you're doing, old hag?!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"What are you, a moron?!" Zenitsu scolded.

"Huh?!" Inosuke whipped his head towards Zenitsu.

"She's striking sparks for good luck! It's a purification ceremony! Because we're gonna go on a dangerous mission!" Zenitsu explained harshly.

"Always live your lives with great pride. I wish you good luck in battle," Hisa said, bowing.

Nezuko and Zenitsu bow back and they walk away to the mountain.

The group run along a path to their next destination.

"Ngh... 'Great pride'? 'Luck in battle'? What does that mean?!" Inosuke wondered.

'Jeez, this guy is clueless,' Zenitsu shook his head.

"Well, yeah, once you mention it, it's kind of difficult to explain. 'With great pride'... I guess I means that you know your place and that you behave properly so that you're never ashamed of yourselves," Nezuko explained.

"Huh?" Inosuke asked.

"And the old lady is also praying for our safety," Nezuko shrugged.

"So, what's this 'place'? What do you mean, 'never ashamed'?" Inosuke questioned.