ice_bridge
THERE WAS A CAT THAT REALLY WAS GONEEE~~

Wallet
SHUT THE ACTUAL HECK UP

Kazucchini
I dont remember that being a part of the lyrics-

Ghostie~
TAR TAR TAGLIA~

bardboi~
SNEZHNAYAN'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE~

emoboy#1
It was a shame how he carried on.

best_twin
DBEIUWQJNLOAU???(*&^%$##

bardboi
XIAO?????

Ghostie~
OHMYARCHONS
XIAO'S LEARNING
YALL THE EMO IS LEARNING
IM SO PROUD OF YOU XIAO

Wallet
NO XIAO NOT YOU TOO WHY DID YOU JOIN
I am only here to suffer...

emoboy#1
...
yes.

Peepaw
Anyways, 6 p.m. is alright for me.

Wallet
then its alright for me as well

emoboy#1
Don't come near my dad.

best_twin
Chill out hun

Wallet
Oh? 😳

best_twin
What, you wanna be called that too?

Wallet
I- 😳
I... can't deny that...

emoboy#1
Tartaglia.
Get. Out.

bardboi
Oh em geee here's the punctuation

best_twin
Ok cya at 6, apparently aether finished so i need to judge his progress
byeeee

∽⟬ ◊ ⟭∼

"Aether... I-" She sighed. "You know what, forget it. I'm putting you on dishwashing." "You have no authority to-" "Do it or no party" "You can't use my own lines against me!" Aether exclaimed in outrage. She smirked. "I can, I will and I have. Now be on your way." He did as she told him to, despite a lot of complaints, protests and grumbling.

*******

"HU TAOOOOOOO" "LUMINEEEEE" The two best friends tackled each other in a bone-crushing hug. "MERRY CHRISTMAS BESTIEEEE~" They shouted together. The others came in in a calmer manner. "Merry Christmas Lumine, and thank you for inviting us here. I didn't forget to get you all a gift this time." Zhongli said with a polite smile. "With my money." Childie muttered from behind. "Aha thank you Zhongli, also chill out, it's just us, there's so need for formalities."Aether said. He just laughed.

"Anyways Merry Christmas girlie~ I also got you some gifts, hope you don't mind." She laughed and happily took the bag of gifts, giving her own in return. "Thanks Ajax, I think you're now my sugar daddy as well." "OHO?" Venti exclaimed, and Aether and Xiao sent deadly looks towards Childie, who ignored them. He grinned back at Lumine and chuckled, "If you want me to, then sure girlie!" "Back off Tartaglia." Xiao said coldly. "Oh ho, so possessive and for what? You sure you don't have a crush on our precious Lumi here?" Hu Tao teased him.

"What- I-No-I- Of course not!" He exclaimed. "Y'know, you can say it to my face if you have a crush, Xiaoxiao. Who knows, maybe I won't return those feelings, maybe I will." Lumine smirked at him and he turned away with a huff, hiding his face. "Dang, stop, yall are making me feel single." Kaeya sighed as he leaned against the door. "You are single." Diluc said simply. "You're no fun, brother." He sighed. Diluc glared at him. "Call me that again, and I won't hesitate to gut your intestines and sun-dry them in a pickle jar."

"Aaaanyways so what I was thinking was that maybe we could enjoy ourselves at the arcade first, and then me and Lumine prepared a bunch of homemade Christmas delicacies so we could have Christmas dinner back here at home. Maybe even watch a movie while we're at it." Aether suggested. Everyone agreed. Since there were a bunch of people there, they chose to split up. Since they had two cars, Xiao, Childe, Zhongli, Hu Tao, and Klee were coming with her. Amber, Albedo, Kazuha, The Kamisatos, and Qiqi were going with Aether. The entire car ride, both cars were blasting music, and racing to see who reached the mall. Obviously, the entire time, everyone was also chatting furiously. Venti and Hu Tao made a bet on whose car would reach first- Lumine's or Aether's. Obviously Hu Tao betted on Lumine and Venti betted on Aether.

Hu Tao won the bet. I mean, Lumine was always the slightly crazy-ish girlboss-kinda girl. Very competitive. Of course she couldn't let her brother win. Aether messaged on why they weren't out of the car yet, since both were already parked. To that, she messaged that they wanted to finish listening to Christmas EveL before coming out. He just facepalmed.

******

"This thing's rigged! Forget it, it's never gonna give us anything!" Venti exclaimed frustratedly, hitting the worst game in the entire arcade- the claw machine. It was very well known by now that all claw machines were probably rigged. Kazuha was comforting Venti on his loss, and Childe, Xiao, and Hu Tao were competing against each other in the bumper cars (personally my favourite rly). It didn't look like they'd be getting out of the ring anytime soon, so Lumine and Aether went and joined them. Let's just say it was.. Pure chaos..

By 10 pm, they were pretty exhausted from all the fun they'd had. So this time, Xiao and Kazuha drove their respective groups home, where they decided there were still two hours left for Christmas and they hadn't had nearly enough fun. Well it was mainly Lumine, Aether, Hu Tao, Venti and Klee who decided that, but the others didn't exactly refuse sooo they put on a classic Christmas movie, and got ALL the food. Which was like, a LOT. This was the perfect way to spend Christmas.

******

By the time the movie ended, more than half the people were asleep, Venti was snoring and he had fallen into Zhongli's lap, who just looked amused and let him sleep. Childe was very close to drooling on Lumine's shoulder, who was also asleep on Xiao's shoulder. Xiao's head rested on top of Lumine's. Ayaka and Amber were also asleep. Albedo's hair had gotten all ruffled up and fluffy because of sleep. So basically, Zhongli, Kazuha, Ayato, Hu Tao and Klee were awake. Qiqi quietly dozed in Hu Tao's lap. It was quite an adorable scene really. Since more than half the people were sleeping, after the movie ended, the rest also just fell asleep on the several couches in the hall.

Of course, Aether and Lumine would be the ones cleaning up the mess. *Sigh*

( 1260 words.

IM SO SORRY I COULDN'T WRITE YESTERDAY COZ OF REASONS fjuhsk well um here you go

also im doing my last pull on scara today, and ill be at 65 pity and guaranteed. If I dont get him then c1 xiao here i come. Anyways hope yall enjoyed ur christmases and happy new year in advance!)