4

Nino's eyes widened in shock. She didn't expect that the guy who will save her is a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang! She felt an uncomfortable feeling. She just told Miku not to befriend Sano Manjiro because he is a gang leader, but in reality, that's the type of guy she wants. She felt stupid.

All she wants is to protect her sisters from harm.

The reaction of the three guys harassing Nino isn't any better. Their faces paled after hearing about the Tokyo Manji Gang. Of course they know what it means to mess with the Tokyo Manji Gang. They're just asking for their own deaths.

"S-so what if you're Tokyo Manji Gang's first division vice captain?! You're outnumbered!" One of them builds their courage.

His other two companions reluctantly agreed with him. Although he is a vice captain, that doesn't mean he is that strong, right? (I felt stupid writing this.)

"Let's attack him together!"

"Idiots..." Chifuyu muttered as he watched the three of them charge at him calmly. He doesn't get intimidated.

In the blink of an eye, the three guys trying to beat Chifuyu were groaning on the ground. Nino couldn't believe it either, even though she saw it with her own eyes. How can a guy be so strong? If a first division vice captain is this strong, then what about the leader?

Nino gulped; now she knew why Mikey had such a title in the world of delinquency. She shook her head. So what if he is the leader? If it's for Miku's safety, she is ready to provoke even the devil himself.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Chifuyu smiled at Nino.

Nini was startled; she was still shaking because of the incident earlier.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you; you're safe now." Chifuyu then removed his jacket.

"Here," Chifuyu gives the jacket to Nino, and she gladly accepts because her dress was ripped.

"Uhmmm... thank you for saving me." Nino said while blushing. She was embarrassed that someone saw her in such a pathetic state.

"Don't sweat it... Let's call the police now." Chifuyu said. Nino agreed; she wants those pigs to pay for what they've done to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The captain and vice captain of Toman were at a family restaurant. Of course, Miku was there as well, right beside Mikey. They then noticed someone was missing.

"Oi Baji, where's your vice captain?" Nahoya said. 

"Tch, I don't know, he was never late." Baji said. He was surprised as well, because Chifuyu was always the one waiting for him, and now it is the opposite.

They were startled when Baji's phone rang. He then saw Chifuyu calling.

"Eh, speaking of the devil, he is calling right now." Baji said. and accept the call, he puts the call on a speaker so everyone can hear.

"Oy, where are you?" Baji said. 

"Baji san, I think I will be a little late. I just saw a girl was about to get ruined by three punks." Chifuyu said. 

"I see, you're growing up now, huh, Chifuyu." Baji smirks. 

"Baji san, this is a serious matter!" Chifuyu said with an annoyed tone, but in reality he is blushing because Nino is also listening.

"Fine, Fine."

They then heard a girl's voice ask, "Is the leader of Tokyo Manji Gang there?"

"Me?" Mikey points at himself.