3

Miku watched Mikey eat the food that she brought. She was still blushing because of the incident earlier. She can't believe Mikey hugged him. She felt so happy

Emma, seeing the cute scene, took many pictures secretly.

"Thanks Miku, I really like the food a lot!" Mikey with a smile, Of course, it's his favorite dorayaki and kids' meal.

"Im glad." Miku returned a smile.

"Let me do your hair, Manjiro kun." Miku said shyly.

"Hm? Oh sure." Mikey didn't mind and continued eating.

Miku stands up and goes behind Mikey. She took out a yellow rubber band and used it to tie Mikey's hair. She already saw Mikey's hairstyle, so she knows what to do.

Someone yells as Miku finishes tying Mikey's hair. "Oi, Mikey! "Why are you so late?!"

Miku was a little startled because of the shout but then calmed down. She then saw a tall guy with a dragon tattooed on his temple.

"Hey Ken Chin! Sorry, the kids' meal is so delicious!" Mikey laughed.

"..."

Draken didn't respond and looked at Miku and Mikey. He just saw a blushing girl behind Mikey, and her arms were wrapped around Mikey's neck. Miku doesn't realize this because she was distracted. They looked like a young husband and wife.

"Oi, Kenchin, say something." Mikey said

"Eh? Oh, Mikey, who is that girl behind you?" Draken points at Miku.

Mikey smiled softly. "She? She's Miku. She's someone special to me."

Miku blushed furiously. He said I'm a special person to him. I'm so happy!

"Uhmm... Hello." Miku waved at Draken.

Draken's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. He can't believe it! The Invincible Mikey is a charismatic leader in Toman! He has a girlfriend!

If Miku knew what Emma and Drake were thinking about their relationship, she would die on the spot.

"H-Hello? I'm Draken." Draken's mind is still confused.

"Nice to meet you." Miku smiled. 

"I've got an idea! Why don't I introduce you to my gang?" Mikey said it happily.

"Well, I don't mind." Miku said shyly. She will meet Mikey's gang, and she hopes she fits in perfectly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mikey was riding the bike while Miku was behind him. She hugged him from behind, afraid of falling. This is the first time Miku has ridden a bicycle. Draken is following behind, still getting used to Mikey having a girlfriend.

Because she is close to Mikey, she can smell his scent, which makes her feel comfortable and protected. She rested her chin on Mikey's shoulder and smiled happily.

"I never thought riding bikes would be this refreshing." Miku muttered quietly, but Mikey still heard her.

"I can teach if you want. My brother always let me ride with him when I was a kid. "It's so much fun." Mikey with a smile

"Really? You will teach me?" Miku said, slightly surprised.

"Of course, we're friends, right?"

Miku didn't know why hearing that they were just friends didn't satisfy her.

She just closes her eyes and nods. "Yeah, friends." 

They arrived at Musashi Shrine, and Miku saw a blond-haired boy in a faux-hawk style. He is of average height.