2

"Miku, it's me, Itsuki; please open the door." Itsuki knocked on Miku's door.

She just came back home and then heard everything from Nino and Yotsuba. For Itsuki, there's nothing wrong with what Miku is doing; it's just that Nino and the others are so protective of her.

"Leave me alone! You're just going to tell me to stay away from Manjiro kun!" Miku yelled. She was sitting on her bed and hugging her knees.

"No, I'm not going to do that, so please let me in." Itsuki stated more softly. 

"..."

Itsuki then heard that the door was unlocked. When the door opened, Itsuki noticed Miku's eyes were a little red from crying. 

She entered Miku's room and closed the door. Miku returned to her previous spot. Itsuki sighs and sits at the edge of the bed.

"I want you to know that I didn't oppose you befriending that Sano Manjiro, but if he does anything to you that you don't want, you will not meet him anymore, whether you like it or not."

"B-But he is not a bad person; why are they being mean to him?" Miku looked down.

Sighs "Miku, they are just worried about your safety." Itsuki explained 

"I know that too, but but..." Miku didn't know what to say; she wanted to say that although Mikey is a gang leader, he is different from others. He is kind and friendly.

"I know what you want to say, but all I can say is to be careful, okay?" Itsuki hugged her, Miku returned, and they embraced each other for a while.

Itsuki noticed Miku falling asleep in her arms. She must've been tired of crying.

Itsuki lays Miku on the bed and covers her with a blanket. She turned off the lights before going out of Miku's room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Four of the sisters are now in the dining room talking to each other.

"Invincible Mikey? What an exaggerating title." Nino said. 

Nino just received information about Mikey from her friends that lived in Shibuya. She was actually surprised at how highly they talked about Mikey.

"There should be a reason he was called Invincible, right? Maybe he defeated a bunch of gang members all alone, or he was never defeated in a fight? To be honest, I'm impressed," Ichika said in an amused tone.

"I will never imagine a midget like him fighting bigger guys than him. That's just straight impossible; there must be a misunderstanding. Nino rolled her eyes.

"Guys, this is not a reason why we are meeting right now; we are here to talk about whether we should let Miku meet that "Mikey" or not." Itsuki said. 

"For me, it's too risky. What if Miku got dragged into a fight? What will happen now? Or one of his enemies use Miku to defeat him? He's quite a big shot, you know?" Yotsuba said. 

"I think we should not pry too much; let's just observe." Ichika said. 

"I agreed with Ichika; it's Miku's friend and can even possibly become a love life." Itsuki said. If they keep pressuring Miku, she might hate them.

"I still not trust him... Love life? No way! Before he can ask Miku's hands, he must first pass through the four gates of hell!  " Nino said. 

Itsuki just sighs. Oh Miku... You befriend a bigshot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Miku woke up because of her alarm. She plans to visit Mikey's place since she has his address. She didn't know why, but she was so eager to meet Mikey as soon as possible.