001

P. S. This fanfic is highly experimental and might not be updated regularly. Plus there might be some stupid things that might be written that I might fix.

[ ~ Chapter • Start ~ ]

{ Location: Phenex Estate, Underworld }

Rugal dodged a few kicks from a teenage Riser, before making a small hop to dodge a low sweep just before he threw an overhead kick towards his own son.

Riser, seeing this, immediately crossed his arms to block, however what Rugal did was nothing more than a feint, as he did a backflip kick that hit Riser's chin, launching him up to the air.

"Urgh.... Not fair...." Riser spoke after he landed on the ground, before getting up and wiping the sweat that formed on his forehead and groping his chin that pulsed with pain.

"How did you even become so strong, anyways?" He asked, as a one-eyed violet haired woman immediately approached him to be of aid. She was Riser's Queen, Yubelluna and his first and currently the only peerage member aside from her King.

"Training. Lots of training, dedication, and a proper goal." Rugal simply replied while fixing his red coat. His stern gaze was focused on his son, as he bowed in front of his father as a way of showing respect.

"Training, dedication, and a proper goal, huh?" Riser said, deep in thought. Until, he realized his goal.

His goal wasn't really to become Maou, but it became something else.

"Well, I guess I shall become the greatest King in the Rating Games, gaining honor and fame for you, father. Ain't that right, Yubelluna?" He said with pride burning in his heart, as his Queen nodded with a small smirk.

"Just don't let your growing ego consume you, you'll know crushing defeat at the hands of an unexpected individual. The best way to not let it consume you, is to control it." Rugal advised, before he walked towards the mansion.

"You still have a a few more lessons to learn from me, Riser, including your last lessons about the Rating Games, your status, and everything else."

After this, Rugal had a small talk with a young Ravel, who was quite eager to learn from him.

Rugal had only felt this much comfort after several thousand years, as he had already finished ending the evil god who gave him his "wishes". It was too bad that that god did not have control over where and when he would reincarnate because the Biblical God found his soul drifting from nowhere.

Obviously, the Biblical God ressurected him as the cherubim, Phenex without much concern that he was a reincarnated being.

Without much to do, he did what he was tasked to do every single day. One could say that the tasks were boring, and he or she would be right.

He also had an annoying system that just enslaved him, and none even knew it in the first place. Due to not being able to do anything else, Phenex planned to end the one who gave a middle finger to his wishes which were just for him to get a cool, simple life in a lighthearted world.

He was forced to betray heaven, not just because Lucifer "convinced" him, but also because of the shitty broken system that wanted him to suffer for some reason.

The rest, was a story for later, yet all the blame was forced onto him.

Let's just say that the said god's higher up secretly disabled the system after meeting him in a dream several hundred years after that event, and now he's here.

He aimed to be a good father because he probably had nothing else to do. Otherwise, he could aim for another, seemingly bland goal of gaining a harem.

..... Yes that also meant doing incest, just not with his son....

What? He's a little deranged sometimes, might be because one of the quests that he failed several thousand years ago imprisoned him for 500 years.

Anyways, what about the human world? What did he do up there?

[ ~ Chapter • Start ~ ]