Freaks

The gang slept until like four in the afternoon (even though most slept on the floor.) Dani made sure to leave the "do not disturb." sign on the door.

Bandi awoke first. He checked the time expecting some time like ten. 4:05. Bandi immediately woke everyone up. (He turned on the t.v)

"What?" Denis asks, yawning. "It's FOUR!" Bandi yells. "It's fine, the club doesn't open until 10." Ashley says, stretching. "Yeah, but we still need to make our way to Bloxburg and Brookhaven."

"Bloxburg.. club?" Hyper asks. Keysio sighs and explains. "What?! Are you crazy?!" Hyper yells. "I am not going."

"We already bought the suit man." "WHAT!?" Peetah threw the suit at Hypers face. "You know what happened last time." "Hyper.." "No?! I'm not going."

"Hyper please." "Fine. But this is the last time." The three took turns changing. They walked out passing the entrance.

Dani notices them leaving and chased after them. "I am going with you." Dani says. "We don't really have any room." "Me, Hyper, Ashley and Peetah will take my car. It'll make more sense to go to a club in a car, than a...van." Dani points to the vehicle behind them.

"She has a point." Ashley says. "She's right. I'll drive." Bandi says, being the most awake. "Great, I'll follow you." Dani says walking to her car.
                                         *********
Dani parks her car. "Alright, come on." Ashley says. "I'm going with everyone else. Take these." Dani hands out walkie-talkies. She watches the three walk in.

Dani walks over to the van. Lego and Tanqr are already on the roof, with Kreek and Keysio following. "How?" Dani asks. "Once you get on Rbb, you'll be able to do this to." Denis jokes, jumping on to the top of the van.

Denis helps Dani up, with Bandi following behind. "I gave the three walkie-talkies. Once they see who this person or thing is, they'll notify us." Dani says, making sure the walkie-talkie can pick up. "And then, we'll go in, through the roof." Kreek adds on.
                                        ********
"Alright, where are they?" Hyper asks, already annoyed of the blasting music. They hear a thud on the wall. "Windows, come through the windows." Peetah walks over to the window and opens it.
                                        *******
"Windows, come through the windows." The walkie-talkie says. They all get of the roof. They started walking around the club before they see an open window.