Nightmares

"Are you sure this is it?" Hyper asks, stopping the car. He looks at the house him and his "co-workers." arrived at. The house was very run-down, it looks to be about 20 years old, and abandoned at 10.

Even though this group has been through hell and back, (literally) Hyper had a bad feeling, the worst one he ever had. The group started heading towards the front, but Hyper didn't move.

"You good man?" Poke, Hypers best friend asks. "Yeah, just a bit nervous." Hyper responds. "We've had worse, we'll be fine." Poke says, grabbing an extra flashlight out of his bag. "Yeah, your right." Hyper grabs the flashlight and walks in.

The door was already unlocked, as if it were waiting for them, and honestly after the feeling Hyper got, he wouldn't be surprised. The only light in the house was the green chandelier.

"Alright, Ashli you're with me, and we're taking the right. Poke and Hyper, you'll take the left." Cari says. The gang split up, and Hyper and Poke did what they were told.

Hyper was more focused on all the decorations, hoping that he would find something. But Poke noticed something. A key.

If Hyper had learned one thing being a detective, it would be to NOT pick up a mysterious key. Instead of saying anything, Hyper looked for a locked door. After a while of searching, Hyper and Poke found the door that the key matched to.

Poke unlocked the door and walked in. Hyper just stood at the entrance. Poke looked around the room, it seemed normal to Poke, but Hyper Saw something.

"Poke, get out of there." "I'm fine, Hyper." "Poke, don't fight me on this, get out." "Hyper, your so dramatic." Hyper rolled his eyes but saw something behind Poke. "POKE, RUN."

Hyper woke up, gasping. This Nightmare has been accruing for weeks. Hyper didn't know why, but he didn't have a good feeling about it.

He realized that they had to investigate something today, and he was horrified.