Adventures of Traumatized Robloxians

"Turn left." Denis says. "Oh shut up Denis." "What?! I'm simply telling you where to go!" Ashley rolls her eyes before Denis shouts "THERE!"

"Denis Daily? More like Denis Screamly." Tanqr says opening the car door. Denis laughs. "You find that funny?! His humor is if you take lankybox, but add sweat to it." The two boys argue.

Hyper stares at the house in front of him. He recognized this building, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"You good?" Keysio asks, appearing from behind him. "Yeah." Hyper responds. Finally Peetah and Ashley got the boys to stop arguing. "If I had to deal with these two, I'd probably cry." Peetah says jokingly. Ashley laughs. "Yeah, you'll get used to it soon."

Denis knocks on the door. Hyper observed from afar, to afraid of the house. "Come on sloth killer, the house isn't gonna eat you." Tanqr shouts.

Bandi opened the door. "Hello?" "Hi, we need to see the security footage." Kreek says. Bandi looks at him confused. "We came to see you, Bandi." Denis says. "And the security cameras." Tanqr mocks.

"Come on in." Bandi says, opening the door even further. Hyper hesitates. He's seen this house before, and you know what happened last time.

"We don't have security cameras, Kreek." "You don't have security cameras?!" Kreek yells. "Well, that's just great." Lego says.

"Did you at least see what direction he went?" Keysio asks. "No." Ashley and Peetah turns around to see a horrified expression on Hypers face. He's standing under the chandelier.

"Hyper are you good?" Ashley asks. "No, we have to leave." "Hyper, why?" "Just trust me." Peetah and Ashley look at each other.

"What?" "We need to leave. Bandi, come with us, we'll talk in the car." It was the house he investigated this morning.