Return of the Man

Start from the beginning

Me
I went through your phone and seen everything, so don't even play with me.

Trayvon🥰
Why you going through my phone anyways?! And for the last time I ain't cheating.

Me
Don't even. I wasn't saying nothing when you was going through my phone everyday. And the evidence is in your phone. Your cheating.

STD🫢 🤢 🤮
Mane I'm not cheating tf! Me and you not breaking up! And when I come home yo ass better be there!

I laughed seeing that Lisa changed his name.

Me
Nigga we are done. Bye 😂

STD🫢 🤢 🤮
No we ain't.
Read at 10:24 PM

Not that's it's any of my business, but she talking a mighty long time in that bathroom..

Probably takin a dump.

"Damn Mamas." I heard a male voice behind me making me look up to be met with him. Roddy.

"Why you look like you seen a ghost." He said laughing sitting next to me in Lisa's seat, in the booth that we were in.

I frowned up my face looking at him. "What are you doing here." I said as he put his hand in his chest acting like he was hurt. "Damn that's how you greet your man." He said.

"That's kinda harsh." He added before laughing as I straight faced him. He must've had a couple of drinks too.

"How you know I was over here?" I questioned as he smirked. "When two people love each other, they can find each other any where, don't matter go far they are." He stated licking his lips.

"Who said I loved you? I don't love you." I said lying know damn well that I spent 5 years of my life loving him. To be honest I actually loved him more than Trayvon.

"I miss you baby. When you gon come home to daddy. Hmm?" He said rubbing his hand on my thigh, making me move it away.

"I know how you get down. We're not doing this today." I stated as he smirked. "C'mon mamas, you know you miss me. Specially the way I put it down." he said looking me dead in my eye. As I kept quiet.

"You see. That's how I know i ain't lying. You can't even say shit, can you?" He said laughing at me as I rolled my eyes.

He smacked his lips frowning, "Aye cut it out with that damn attitude, you know I hate that shit." He said as I mugged him.

"You think I care what you hate anymore? We're not together anymore Roddy. We broke up a year ago. Get over it." I said about to get up but he grabbed my wrist.

"You know I can't get over you mamas, why you keep playing with me." He said frowning standing up, while still holding my wrist.

"You think all them times I showed up at your place, or anywhere else that was cause I was playing? Nah I'm dead ass serious." He said letting my wrist go.

"Ion care we agreed to break up, so we're going to stay broken up." I said grabbing my purse and at the same time Lisa was coming out the bathroom.

"Wait Where we going?" She asked. "To my house." I said as she nodded, grabbing her car keys.

"Alright, but why so early-" She was cut off by Roddy walking up.

"So you really just gon leave. And not talk to me about everything? Wow." He said looking at me, shaking his head.

"What is there to talk about? Oh exactly, nothing," I said looking at him.

"We ain't even agree to break up, Miracle. We agreed to take a damn break." He said as I threw my hands up.