House Wife pt.3

That night me and that man I found out to be Roddy, had the best times of our lives. Well at least that's what I thought.

"You wanna go chill at my spot." Roddy said resting his arm on my shoulder.

"I actually have to go home. It's really late." I said as he sighed.

"Come on, I know you don't wanna go back home to that bitch ass nigga." He said looking at me.

"Do you Raine?" Roddy said biting the inside of his cheek.

I looked down at my feet slowly shaking my head 'no'.

"I know you don't. So come through, just us two." He said standing up pulling down his shirt, then holding his hand out for me.

"Okay." I said smiling grabbing his hand as we made our way to the exit of the club.

We made our way towards his car as he opened the door for me, then made his way to his side.

He started the car before making his way out of the car parking lot towards where I'm thinking is his house.

"We here." He said smiling at me as he lead me to the gates.

"Wow this is beautiful" I said smiling as he rubbed his hands together punching in the code.

We made our way inside the house as he lead me towards his black couch.

"You drink?" He asked as I shook my head.
"Not really." I said as he nodded pouring himself a glass instead.

"So what made you wanna come to a club after what had happened." He asked as I shrugged.

"Me and my friend were talking about it, but once I thought about going she was sleep. So I decided I would just go by myself." I said as he nodded.

"You know.." he sat his glass down on the table.
"Sometimes going to a club after a relationship tragedy, can lead to a lot of things happening." He said looking at my eyes then my lips.

"Yeah..I guess so. But the music did help get things off my mind." I said as he chuckled.

"It did huh?" He said as we laughed a little.

"I bet I can let you get a lot of things off too." He said rubbing my thigh. "That's only if you let me tho." He added pulling me close by the waist.

"But my husband. I don't wanna hurt his feelings." I said as he smacked his lips.

"He ain't care about yo feelings when he was cheating on you." He said as I looked down.

"But-"

"But what? He cheated on you. That ain't right." He said as we just looked at eachother.

"You really wanna stay with a cheater?" He asked pulling me closer by my waist.

"No" I said shaking my head.

"Then how about we show him that you don't want him anymore." He said kissing my neck, putting my arms around his neck. As I gasped.

His hands traveled down to my ass making him grab a hand-full squeezing it.

I nodded as he slap it making me jolt up a bit.
"Use words mamas." He said in my ear as I said a quick "Yes."

"Let's take this off real quick then." He said tugging at my dress.

I stood up as he helped me out of it before removing my undergarments.

"Go to the kitchen and go get on the counter." He said as I walked away but not before feeling a slap on my butt.