"So, Olympia what type of talents do you have?" Akor asked.

"Talents?"

"Yes, like things your good at. I know some humans have a lot of strength, others are good at not being detected, you know things that make you stand out compared to others." Akor explained.

"Well, I was in school to be a lawyer. I do a lot of reading and know a lot about the law system." I told him.

"Darling, I doubt anyone here is going to need a lawyer I need something that would be useful. Unless you intend to do all my paperwork, I don't think being a lawyer is very useful or helpful in this society." Akor mused.

Of course, it wouldn't. My one big brag is useless here.

"Is there anything else of use, if not I'm sure I can get you a bartending job or if you really like I could have a cute little thing like you doing all my paperwork and keeping my office clean." Akor told me with a smile.

And like that I felt threatened. The thought of losing this upset me. I mean keeping his office clean would be easy.

It's a good way to keep my head down and draw no attention to myself. But at the same time my pride didn't like that. It'd be so easy to do though. I mean his office isn't that big and I could just spend most of my time hidden away in it.

But I let something slip out in a desperate last-ditch effort to make sure his attention stays on me. I can't not work for Akor.

"I have a resistance to most demon's powers. I can resist them."

It would've been better to keep that a secret. I don't know how demons view humans who can resist their powers. Or angel hybrids. I don't know if Gadreel is correct on that. I didn't like the thought of it.

A smile lit Akor's face.

"So, you can force a little bit of free will, that's not exactly a flex of any type." Akor noted.

"I can fully resist it. It doesn't affect me long before the feeling completely goes away."

I had already told him, so it was best to just explain it. Of course, I struggled explaining it. The only experience I have with it is when I was with Emerson, Lawson, and Reese.

"Give me your hand." Akor said.

"What?"

"Give me your hand Olympia, now."

Hesitantly I offered my hand to him. I felt as if he might bite it off. Instead, he grabbed it and smiled at me.

It was like a flashback to before all of this happened. Akor's hand on my wrist.

It only resembled theirs for a moment before it hit me like a truck going 90 at a brick wall. With Lawson and them the charm talk had been a buildup and I never struggled too much to resist it.

The only time I did is when Emerson did it to make me run. I was half exhausted around that time as well and he put his whole body into that.

Akor just seems amused as if he isn't trying.

But the feeling washed over me quickly like a wave taking me over before I could react. All of the panic disappearing and the relaxed elated feeling returning.

Akor smiled at me. He's very attractive. In a cocky way. His lips are also very full.

"Mm, not really good at resisting now are we babe?"

His teasing and taunting words sounded so sweet from his tongue. It was like honey. I was under it way longer than with any of the three. And it felt much more intense. I felt as if I would melt at his feet especially if he gave me the word to.