Christmas special

You groan as the lights of the bedroom flick on your younger siblings attempting to get you out of bed so early (actually normal time but you stayed so).

Why? Because it's Christmas!

"Y/n c'mon there are presents let's gooo!" Phil and cherry both wail and Anna and nat both chuckle as they walk over.

"Y/n c'mon everyone else is already at breakfast," Nat says to you.

Slowly and regrettably you get up leaving your warm blanket "I'm up! I'm up!" You say as your feet hit the floor.

"Well, then we'll see you at breakfast," Anna says dragging Phil and sherry with her with Nat following close behind, you smile at the sight. But it bothered you was it really okay to celebrate this without your family?

You shook your head this was your family even if you had two so as you put on the uniform along with the blazer and tie up your boots you quickly rushed to the dining room where all your siblings are sat.

"Y/n you rather late today" Isabella chirps happily as my other sibling's chuckle.

"Sorry mom, I was just really tired I guess?'" You left out a small laugh.

"Well you're here now so sit down so we can eat," she says clearing her throat.

You nod you sneak a glance at everyone you catch Ray's eye he has a faint smirk as he mouths 'slept in what a joke'

You in turn scowl as he stifles laughter you take a seat next to Anna so you're now sat in front of Norman and sitting to the left of him is his emo friend that's currently laughing at you.

"Idiot." You mutter under your breath

Breakfast goes smoothly as well as testing when the bell rings all the children go to the playroom which is filled with a tree and a present for each of us.

The younger kids smile immediately grabbing their own presents while thanking Isabella you chuckle at their childish behavior when Anna and Nat grab your hand as they rush to another pile with the three of your names on it, as each of you grabs your presents you realize how much you love your new family.

As you open your gift you are surprised to see G/c (gift of choice) how could Isabella have known you'd want this, of course, she knew everything about the other kids but you. No way but you decide to ignore this fact no reason to ruin Christmas for yourself.

Nat shows you a new worksheet he got for the piano as well as an art kit while Anna shows a new garden kit as well as books about simple flowers.

"So what did you get y/n?" Nat inquires.

So you hold up your gift proudly exclaiming "I got G/c!"

Nat grins as you all three go on and on about how you would use your gifts you look around as you begin smiling even harder as you watch your siblings play with their new toys, your gaze once again shifts towards the trio, Norman had received a new chess kit, Emma had received a new ball to play with, and Ray had received a book you could tell that the three of them enjoyed the gifts you looked directly at ray who was enjoying the time with his closet friends.

You turn back to your friends as you all decide to head outside as free time was here, as you walk out and you all seem to notice the snow-dusted grass and the sky that looks almost white as snow flurries fell to the ground sticking to the grass.

Isabella quickly told you all to make sure to bundle up before leaving, so as the three of you slip into coats, snow boots, and gloves you all run outside along with the rest of your siblings.