Chapter 1: First Day in Yokai Academy.

Start from the beginning

Hiroshi: Dad why are you sending me there!?

Sosuke: Because I know you want to be yourself but I fear if people find out that you're the son of one of Japan's 3 most infamous yokai they would try to kill you.

Hiroshi: All right, Old man I'll go.

Flashback over

Bus Driver: you Going to Yokai Academy?

Iwatani: Yes

Bus Driver: Then come with me

Iwatani walked to the bus as the driver was took the bus to a tunnel that leads to Yokai Academy

Iwatani: Hello, names Hiroshi Iwatani nice to meet ya.

Boy: Oh I thought I was the only one my name is Tsukune Aono.

As the Driver stops at a bus stop filled with a redish sky and dead trees

Bus Driver: its not every day to see the son of one of the most famous figures in Japan coming here.

Tsukune: Most famous!?

Hiroshi: It's most likely my mother, she is famous for a reason.

Both Hiroshi and Tsukune walk their way to the Academy where outta nowhere a girl on her bicycle crashed on to Tsukune.

Pink haired girl: Im sorry, are you ok?

Tsukune: it's ok I'll live

Pink haired girl: oh no you bleeding.

Tsukune: it's ok it's only a scratch.

Pink haired girl: The smell of blood I can't resist it. I lose control when I smell the scent.

Tsukune: what's going on here!?

Pink haired Girl: Im sorry but, it's just '

She bites his neck suckin some of the blood.

Pink haired girl: Im a Vampire

Hiroshi: I'm surprised you taking this calmly Tsukune.

Tsukune: (Panicking) MY BLOOD'S BEEN SUCKED!! WHY IS MY BLOOD BEING SUCKED!?

Hiroshi: Nevermind. So what is your name?

Vampire: My name is Moka Akashiya and all though I look like this, I'm a vampire.

Hiroshi: Names Hiroshi Iwatani, nice to meet you and the guy whose blood you sucked is Tsukune Aono.

As they walked all the way to the Academy both Hiroshi and Tsukune went their separate ways with Moka as they went to class.

Teacher: Hello and welcome to yokai Academy I am your teacher Shiozuka Nekonome.

Ms Nekonome: I think you already know this but.. This is a school for the sake of Monsters to attend.

Tsukune is shocked mostly because of the school his parents sent him to.

Tsukune: What the hell did mom and dad sent me to?

While Hiroshi is calm as he is half yokai. The teacher explains to the monster students about how to blend in as a way to coexist and survive the human world and must never do anything that caused problems for both sides.

Dio Ripoff: Hey teacher wouldn't it be better to eat those pathetic humans and in case of beautiful women molest them?

The Class turned to the guy named Saizou Komiya.