𝗡𝘂𝗲𝘃𝗲

Javon Clark (Von) Pov:

"Soliel ian playin" I said, she kept laughing but i was being serious.

"you makin a big deal out of nun, calm down" she laughed.

"Nah cus why people coming to me saying they saw u wit dat nigga sakani at da party" I said.

"ion kno who dat is, but if i was wit somebody, it ain't nun of yo business no more" she said.

"it is my business i'm yo nigga" i said.

"you was, we ain't together no more, ion know how many times i have to tell you this" she said.

"soliel you playin wit me like i won't beat that nigga up" i said.

"watchu gon beat him up for, cus ion wantchu no more, you gon fight over lil ol me" she laughed.

"bruh ion kno if you high or wha but chu playin" i said.

"nigga he a junior and he tall as hell, he will stomp yo ass" she said.

"you playin wit me ong soliel, i'm trying my hardest to not get outta character in dis lunch room" I said, she was really testin my patience.

"you wasn't the other day, go ahead and get outta character ion care, i'll jus have my bf handle you" she said.

"you on sum, I'm coming over yo house after skoo" i said, before getting up and walking over to the boys.

"What she say" Monte asked.

"she on sum bs, ion kno what's up wit ha" i said, sitting down.

"Noorie probably told ha sum" Khalil said.

"I'm glad my girl chill" Micah smiled.

"can't relate" Jamere sighed.

"nigga wat Armani be doin" i asked.

"A fuckin lot, she jus don't kno how to chill, i think she like us arguing, but i be tired of that shi" he said.

"Tell ha" Khalil said.

"JAVON" legacy yelled, from her table.

why she yellin, she could've texted me, got people lookin yelling loud as hell