Chapter 17

Arthur POV
1 year later-

I jolt awake by the sound of the baby crying, i groggily got up and went to his crib.
I lit a small candle not wanting to wake up Agrona who was still sleeping.
I picked him up and soothed his stomach which has been having issues lately. I gave him something to eat and brushed out his long auburn hair, he looked a lot like me, besides his red eyes which he got from father.

I wrapped him up in a soft blanket and rocked him to sleep.
He was born a little more then a month ago.
I was still pretty new to taking care of another little..... person. And had no idea what my child was. He was human but also a deity.
We named him Percival after many back and forth arguing. I thought it fit him very well and was happy since it was my choice.

After I was positive he was out I carefully put him back in the crib and kissed he top of his head.

I happily skipped right to my big soft bed and smothered myself in the covers. "Is he finally asleep?" Agrona asked. "Yeah, he is, sorry for you waking you." I said. "It's alright darling." And just like that we were back to sleep.

"Good morning sunshine!" I opened my eyes to see a smiling Agrona with his face buried in Percys small neck. "Today's a big day," he said.
"Shit, I can't believe it's already that time."
Me and him are about to announce to his entire country of me and his child's existence, so yeah it's a Very big day. He wanted to wait after Percy was born so no one would get any ideas knowing I was in a weaker state.

I hopped out of the soft warm bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.
Agrona was already dressed by the time I came out and wow, he looked good.

"Like what you see." He smirked. "Not at all" I turned away and went to my wardrobe to find something to wear but Agrona stood above me and closed it. "I already have something for you to wear." He held up a large bag and unzipped it and removed the cover. And let's just say it was something I never dreamed of wearing.
"Exactly who do you take me for...." I asked, though it wasn't really a question.
"My wife."
"Wife or not I'm still and man and I won't be wearing......that" i motioned at the clothes.

"Can you at least just try it on," he pleaded with his puppy eyes. "No, I don't want to"
"Please~"

I let out a loud sigh and started to strip.
"Can you at least turn away!"
"Why? it's not like I haven't seen every part of you already."
I smacked him on the arm at the comment and turned away in disgust. 
"I'm just kidding, see, there, covered." He smiled.
After changing and harassing him for catching him peeking more then once I looked in the mirror displeased with what I saw.

There was no denying that my body has changed dramatically after all it went through. but seeing myself in this has made me more aware then ever.

I had my auburn hair which grew far to long over time that trailed down my back and neckline. the white v-neck cropped shirt made my pecks look bigger then they were supposed too and the shirt had no problem exposing my abdomen which left the tattoo that swirled around my stomach bare.

silver jeweled chains trailed loosely down my small waist all the way to my hips and thighs.

A black see through cloth covered my crotch and backside leaving my fitted gold short shorts exposed at my sides.

The longer I looked the harder it was to look away. I'd never picture myself in something like this. It was shocking.
"You look.... beautiful," he said under his breath.
"Shut up, I look like a damned gypsy."I shot at him. "No" He grabbed my shoulders "you look like my wife."

I looked down away from his eyes I get trapped in far to often and saw a small box. "Open it."

I did as he said and inside laid a necklace with delicate designs carved into the golden plate all surrounding the countries crest which glowed a blood red. Just like his eyes.

He carefully grabbed it out of the box and slipped it around my neck. I looked at the gift knowing what it meant. This was his way of him of marking me, I no longer belonged to dicathen, to my old world, to myself, I was his now. Whether I wanted it or not.

I looked at him from over my shoulder and saw a small smile on his face, reminding me of when we first met.
I knew behind that cold demeanor was someone entirely different.

Arthur looking sexyyy

Tip: I suggest you look up what Percy means in greek

Also whoever is sending me death threats in the mail your gonna have to do more then that to stop me.