"Yes ma'am," I respond. This was important to Gran, so I will try my best to help the space girl out. I'm not really popular at school. I go to a pretty high end school, so me being rich doesn't really do anything but help me blend in better.

It doesn't help that dad is always reminding me about how he was captain of the football team and student body president in "his day". I feel like he's low-key disappointed that I would much rather have my nose in a book than play sports.

I'll help spacegirl blend in.

I turn as I hear a door open from upstairs and hear little footprints down the stairs.

My eyes widen when I make eye contact with the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

Her skin was this rich brown color, complimenting her long dark curls. She has these large brown eyes that look so innocent and honestly really cute and her lips are plump and pink. She genuinely took my breath away.

I look down at her outfit. She makes jeans and a simple crop top look so good. She was curvy and kind of short with wider hips and a slimmer waist.

Damn she has big boobs.

Like - out of this world.

She's going to be a problem.

————-

Does he speak?

Does he speak?

We're in his moving vehicle on the way to school. Every time I catch him staring he looks away and his cheeks become pink.

Maybe he is not well.

I reach over and touch his cheeks. He jumps at my touch and looks at me confused.

"You don't feel warm," I say to the boy— Milo.

"....thanks?" he replies.

Oh. He speaks.

"I was starting to think you were sick or something," I explain to him. "Your cheeks keep getting pink and you haven't spoken a word to me," I continue.

I study his features. He's tall and very skinny. His olive tone skin was similar to his grandmothers. He had brown eyes and curly black hair. He was cute.

"You are cute," I state.

I watch him become pink.

The rest of the ride was silent.