'𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥'

Okay so i'm just going to say this so it easier this 'Font' is authors notes and sign language that the metkayina use to talk under water and this 'Font' is regular speech just so it's easier for you to understand. In this chapter in t contains a slight smut+swearing so just a warning if any of the triggers you. Really short chapter it's 11pm i can't be asked to do anymore also i will try attempt to do a new year's eve food festival or sum kind of party again 🤭🤭
____________________________

After 2 nights nothing had been more awkward, obviously i enjoyed it and so did he but i think because we were drunk. We didn't really know if we did enjoy it.

I was slowly distancing my self from neteyam untill he came up to me, he harshly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around " why are you ingnoring me after what happened" he said with an angry and sad face.

You didn't know what to say "sorry since we were both drunk that night i wasn't sure if you enjoyed it or it was just a 'One time thing." you said with an apologetic look. Neteyam snatched my arm and pulled me behind the rocks and started to kiss you.

A sudden wave of rush came over you, you started to kiss him back passionate grabbing his neck with your hands. He slowly slithered his arms to you waist and held them gently, soon enough you started to make kisses and marks down his neck sucking and nibbling gently.

He gently pulled your hair so he could have a go with you so he done the same, making small but meaningful marks down your neck and jaw untill he got to your upper breast (🫣).

You knew you weren't going to do anything bad but you also knew that he understood your boundaries so if anything was about to happen he knew when to stop.

In the distance you heard aonung shouting your name rolling your eyes you thought 'what a cockblock', neteyam gave a slight huff turning back to face the water. You gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and whispered "i'll be back soon". You winked with a smile and wondered off going to aonung.

                            Neteyams pov:
  Neteyam chuckled and whispered 'fucking hell' with a smirk he went to go help his dad not noticing the purple bruises that were slowly appearing in his neck.

He walked in and saw his dad "Oh! neteyam come help me with these spe-" He smirked at his eldest son and gave a laugh "you've got some uh bruises on your neck there"

Neteyams face dropped and his palms started to sweat "uhm" he gave a light stutter.

Jakes laughes started to get louder untill he had to calm himself down "so? who the girl?" (i put girl bcz of the name but you read it how you wish)

Neteyams heart shattered if he told his dad about yue jake would forbid him from seeing her and he really didn't want that, but it was worth giving it a shot.

"yue'fei" he bluntly said, his father just smirked and muttered under his breath 'just like your father'. Jake thought he didn't hear it because of how quiet it was but just hearing that made his whole world better.

" alright i'm done, go spend some time with your girlfriend, and be safe will you?" in a response he got an annoyed "ugh dad that gross" but he walked away with a massive smile.

————— ————— ————— —————

i don't really have a note today except from the start but i hoped you enjoyed more of a kinda short one but i still enjoyed it also who tf was the guy who added my book to blue aliens i'm sorry but who dya think ur speaking to i'll smack you out.

Anyway I TAKE MFING REWUESTS I MAY NOT ANSWER BSCK THROUGH TEXT BCZ IT DOES NOT LET ME IVE TRIED VERIFICATION EVERY MF THING so if you want to reach out to me pm this acc or the 'killer wifee' that is more of my reading acc but i'll respond to any1

if you want a reply then killer wifee if you just want to tell me then txt me on this acc if it confusing then idk but baiiiii

                                                     word count: 730