𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭🎅🎄

AU NOTE
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 (𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬) 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢 𝘷𝘪 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍𝘖𝘙 1𝘒 𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞𝘚!!!
———————————————————————
As you were with age, you could attened the Christmas party the age limit was 16 because there was alcohol and loud music and that was the stuff you didn't like. You weren't aloud to go to party's because last time you got drunk, you had nearly been poisoned and you were swearing and smoking (again I don't know if the na'vi have any of that but now they do).

You were surprised your mother+father let you go but if you did you were looking after tsireya, you were perfectly okay with that because you loved helping her get ready. Sorting out jewellery putting beads in doing her, makeup you were so excited. You were going to bring tsireya in and watch her from afar to keep your eyes on her, but then. You found out neteyam was coming "okay I'm gonna go do my make up and that and I'll see you in abit." Tsreya replied "yeah of course if I'm ready before you I'll wait outside!" She smiles sweetly which you thanked her for.

You, tsireya and ounung made your way to the party, you smiles seeing your friends running up to you, happy that you were aloud to go to the party again. One of your best friends ra'nya came running up to you and gave you a big hug "Yue! where have you been?!" she exclaimed, you giggled at her gesture then replied with "helping the sully family." She gave you a disgusted look, "the forest monkeys?" "hey!, don't be mean i uh." you looked around seeing if anyone was there "like the oldest one" you whispered.

Ra'nya gave a loud gasp, you recieved looks but you didn't care she was your best friend so you didn't care what anyone else thought of you too. She smiles brightly "show me him when we get there" she said ecstatically.
"Hm? why don't i show you now?" she gave a bright smile when you said that. As you pointed she waved her hand in front of her face, initiating that he was hot. You and her had a good laugh before you got to the entrance.

You and ra'nya looked around for tsireya so you assumed she had already went in, you looked at each other and shrugged. As soon as you got in you went to the bar and ordered shots, we downed them all in one go. Soon enough you and ra'nya split up to go do whatever, you were already drunk so of course you went to go look for neteyam.

Soon enough you found him by himself at the snack bar just eating dried kelp (it's this kind of sea food i think.) You rushed over to him hugging and smiling. "woah yue, what are you doing" he said with a laugh whispering you said "hopefully you" thank god he didn't hear because you weren't in the right mind. "hm? what was that?" My god when he said 'hm' you folded. "don't worry just come dance" before he could reply you grabbed his arm and brang him to the dance floor. He smiled and laughed "i don't think we should be doing this" you bluntly replied with "i don't care my parents aren't here only tsireya and aonung."

You placed his hands on your waste then slithered you hands around his neck. After awhile you decided to go back to the bar (bad idea) and got some alcohol (i'm not going to go into the details i think you know).

You gave him a massive cup and he took a sip then started to take bigger ones till he was also abit drunk (u guys are 18 btw) but not as much as you. grabbing his arm, you brang him to a empty room and started to kiss him passionately. He kissed you back and held your waist closer to him. Soon enough the party had ended (you were did not get up to anything else 🤫.) You walked out blowing a kiss at neteyam and walking home.

In the end you got scolded for getting drunk but you were still aloud to go next year.

                           neteyams pov:

"Neteyam!" "are you drunk?!" neteyam replied with a drowsy 'i don't think so how about you'

His dad started shouting, it was to much for him and he couldn't hear properly so he fell asleep in his marui.

—————————————————————

is it called a marui or am i tripping-

Anyway i didn't put the food festival in this because it wouldn't really fit if i only wanted the party to be like an hour long max i'll tell you kinda what i thought

15 mins- getting in and getting the drinks with ra'nya

30-mins dancing with neteyam+getting drinks+drinking them

5 mins- finding a place to 😧

5 mins- making out

5 mins-getting out of the party

Lmk if you still want a food festival but it might not be untill the 26th of december/boxing day.

Plz request cuz i don't have many ideas left!
I also hope everyone has an amazing christmas and gets everything they want! And also a humongous thanks for 1 thousands views/reads this is also one of the reasons i did. the christmas special&the food festival (if you want)

also i'm just gonna say this, probably no one is going to say yes or no so if you do actually want it plz do pm or request in chats i will make a request page so it will be more easier and ik it's kinda difficult some times to just put it in the chats so i don't mind what you guys do.

                                                     words: 1005