'𝘢 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦'

As tonowari (your father) declared "Jake sully and his family will join the metkayina clan, treat them as a baby taking their first breath, treat them as family." You smiled slightly, you always knew your father had a nice side to him he just didn't show it because he was the olo eyktan on the clan, so it was rare you would see it.

Jake said "Thankyou!, what do we say guys?" Everyone said in unison "thankyou." You had to admit the eldest son of the sully family was attractive, but you couldn't bring yourself to say that to him. Your sister turned to the side and looked at you staring and him, she smiled and tapped your shoulder trying to get your attention. Hey? Yue? she started to wave her hand above your face. With a light jump you were staring at her angrily "what did you do that for?!" She giggles lightly "you were staring at neteyam". You replied with a confused look "eh? Who's neteyam?" Your sister gave you a 'really?' Look and soon enough you realised who neteyam was "ohhhhhh, the boy? What?! I was NOT looking at him?!" Your sister gave you a long "Mhmmmm" as she smirked "what I wasn't?!".

You were going to keep arguing untill your father announced "my 2 daughters yuefei and tsireya along with my son aoung will show you our ways." You we're about to protest but you could only think of how nice it would be to spend time with neteyam. 'Hmmmmmm' you thought 'maybe this isn't such a bad idea'.

Unlike your brother who thought it was a horrific idea, started to argue with you father you winced at the thought of how loud your dad can shout however you calmly placed your hand on aoungs shoulder and said "back down this is not a fight you can win." Aoung looked at me then looked back then decided to walk away.

My father mouthed a 'thankyou' as I smiled in return.

You were really excited, especially because of neteyam, you wouldn't of really cared but the fact that neteyam was staring at you it made it even worse that you couldn't resist.

————————————————

First thing you had to do was show them to their new home, that was definitely the fun part because you were at the back with neteyam "so..." he said "your names yuefei?" you gave him a light smile and nodded "you must be neteyam" he laughed lightly "of course."

Slowly your small giggles had turned into laughs. As you reached their hut you had to stop laughing and split up to set down their stuff gently. Jake spoke "so... what do we think" his mate neytiri dropped the log she was carrying. You and tsireya gave eachother a look and Instantly knew you had to leave you coughed lightly "well me and tsireya will be on our way Uhm hope you enjoy the house and uh come find us when your ready to learn how to ride a Ilu and other animals" you smiled lightly and blushed when you saw neteyam staring. Jake quietly said "yeah thanks bye" you gave a wink and a gently wave to neteyam. His  brother looked at him then you and smirked lightly while he blushed A LOT. You and tsireya walked out as she smirked at you and you to slightly giggled.
///// ////// ///// ///// ///// ////// ////// ///

𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬? 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? 𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 2 ☺️𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘬)

𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 it will be about a party yuefei and neteyam will get up to some stuff not lemon just start to hang out yk anyway byeeeeee

                                                      words: 636